Re: Victor Cruz will never be an NFL WR

Hey I see what you did []

BAN THIS CLOWN!
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.[/quote]Can't believe we let Steve Smith go for this punk.

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.[/quote]
    Wow! Cruz showed immediately that he was a stud, crushing in preseason and I believe scoring 3 TDs in one preseason game in his rookie year. He was so good that he got Super Bowl Hero, Tyree cut. Cruz is a perfect example of one you KNOW is a great NFL player from his limited rookie season......the exact opposite of the overmatched Amukamara.

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.[/quote]
    Wow! Cruz showed immediately that he was a stud, crushing in preseason and I believe scoring 3 TDs in one preseason game in his rookie year. He was so good that he got Super Bowl Hero, Tyree cut. Cruz is a perfect example of one you KNOW is a great NFL player from his limited rookie season......the exact opposite of the overmatched Amukamara.[/quote]Uh..he had no offseason..no training camp...and missed most of the year with an injury...what did you expect? Seriously did you think he would just jump right in and play like Revis?

Banned

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.[/quote]
    Wow! Cruz showed immediately that he was a stud, crushing in preseason and I believe scoring 3 TDs in one preseason game in his rookie year. He was so good that he got Super Bowl Hero, Tyree cut. Cruz is a perfect example of one you KNOW is a great NFL player from his limited rookie season......the exact opposite of the overmatched Amukamara.[/quote]Uh..he had no offseason..no training camp...and missed most of the year with an injury...what did you expect? Seriously did you think he would just jump right in and play like Revis?[/quote]

No, of course not, but as a first round draft choice I thought he would play better than a mediocre 1-AA white freshman college cornerback.

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.[/quote] Wow! Cruz showed immediately that he was a stud, crushing in preseason and I believe scoring 3 TDs in one preseason game in his rookie year. He was so good that he got Super Bowl Hero, Tyree cut. Cruz is a perfect example of one you KNOW is a great NFL player from his limited rookie season......the exact opposite of the overmatched Amukamara.[/quote]

yeah bc WR and DB are the exactly the same position!

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]He's only good in preseason which doesn't count as NFL WR.[/quote]Can't believe we let Steve Smith go for this punk.[/quote]

Thank you for understanding sarcasm I don't have red font on this computer but I'm glad someone could still understand it

Maybe not but he will always be an excellent salsa dancer if the NFL doesn't work out for him.