+ Reply to Thread

How can you read this drivel??!!! Who the h#$#$@!! is our press guy??

You expect us "idiotic" fans to read headlines such as "Giants succeed when run game is clicking"??? Whoever the hell writes this crap should be ***** slapped. We don't succeed at running BECAUSE WE DON'T RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We finally started to have some momentum running the past two weeks, and Gibride pulls the rug out from underneath us. Apparently we had "15 scripted plays" that we drew from, and the defense gave us a different look. I'm sorry, I've been a Gilbride supporter until this year, but now I see he's not all bad, he's just bad at gameplanning and picking variety. But I'm more upset at the FO for putting crap like this out on the website so we apparently feel bad for the team because they can't click running. Guess what, if you don't put a worm on the hook you don't catch fish either. Goddam idiots.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: How can you read this drivel??!!! Who the h#$#$@!! is our press guy??

No, really...Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel...

Hah, thanks Nugget! I will let loose next time.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

[quote user="Firenugget"]No, really...Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel...
    [/quote]One of the traditions during Festivus is the "airing of grievances." I think this qualifies. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Firenugget"]No, really...Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel...
    [/quote]One of the traditions during Festivus is the "airing of grievances." I think this qualifies. [][/quote]

You should have been in my house last night about midnight when I just went off after surfing these boards. My wife was wondering who I was talking to. At least, I told her, I wasn't answering myself yet so no need to commit me quite yet. This weekend might take care of that.