+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tony Romo is an idiot

Romos been there for 5 seasons with one playoff win.What will their excuse for him be after he loses this next game.Ill bet Jones still resigns him after 2013 which is good news for us.

I kind of like Tony Romo, he's the best player the Giants have.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Romo an idiot...... not really. Plus he banged Jessica Simpson and countless other hotties and has millions of dollars. I'd love to be an idiot too. well. I am but without those mentioned perks.

Scoops

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]I kind of like Tony Romo, he's the best player the Giants have.[/quote]

The last 3 games against the Giants, Tony Romo has 752 Yards 8 tds 0 ints and around 70% completion rate. I don't think he's the problem.

I think the only bad game he's had against the Giants was early 2009. Unless you consider the 07 playoffs a bad game.

[quote user="flamethrower"]We know that Rhomo is an idiot. Remember his first home playoff game. Remember what he did the week before that game. He took a vacation to Cabo instead of preparing for a playoff game.
    [/quote]

Remember when Matt Schaub never played in one?