+ Reply to Thread

the inept vs the indifferent

I have never seen so much made of a game between 2 BAD teams. It's a poor reflection on the NFL that teams like these are still fighting for a playoff spot. Being a Giant fan I am much more familiar with their problems but the bottom line that both teams are a joke and do not deserve to be in the post season.

Regardless, there will an endless supply of pre-game BS from both sides, and for at least the 1st quarter the teams may play like they actually care. If by some miracle the Giants win it will give them another opportunity to tear your heart out against Dallas. This is as certain as death and taxes.

Hopefully it will be cloudy out so our receivers have a chance to catch the ball! It would appropriate that this game be played in an empty stadium. How cool would that be.

Jets - 24 Giants - 17 yawn.......another version of football follies

Re: the inept vs the indifferent

[quote user="threenout"]
    * I have never seen so much made of a game between 2 BAD teams.* It's a poor reflection on the NFL that teams like these are still fighting for a playoff spot. * Being a Giant fan I am much more familiar with their problems but the bottom line that both teams are a joke and do not deserve to be in the post season.

* Regardless, there will an endless supply of pre-game BS from both sides, and for at least the* 1st quarter the teams may play like they actually care. * If by some miracle the Giants win* it will give them another opportunity to tear your heart out against Dallas.* This is as certain as death and taxes.

*Hopefully it will be cloudy out so our receivers have a chance to catch the ball!** It would appropriate that this game be played in an empty stadium. ** How cool would that be. *

Jets - 24 ** Giants - 17 * yawn.......another version of* football follies*

[/quote]

We all know whats on the line in this game, but do the players. Otherwise it would be a meaningless boring game!
    Giants fan since '58

let's not forget dumb vs dumber - Manningham vs Holmes

The clouds got in my eyes!
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells