Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed.

Capiche?

sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh

romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*

Veteran

Re: Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

Hey!!!! I'm a Bon Jovi lover and Philly Soul lover, and a Giants lover![]</P>

Bench Player

Stay the hell away from my man. Stay out of my city too!

Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
    [/quote]

Well hello sir! Today is my 1st day in this dump. HeatherP is my new BFF. I wanted set some records straight. Eagles11? I will pee all ovah that Twinks face if i ever see him at a tailgate.

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed.

Capiche?

sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh

romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]

Uh oh....someone left the door to the pissa open

218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
    [/quote]

LOL!! Blue they are KILLING him over on EMB...and you're right there in the mix! Keep calling that POS a rat and a snitch.

check out the chop I did for him last night using his avi

Bench Player

[quote user="BastianEagles"]218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile? [/quote]

No, but i may be on my way.

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
    [/quote]

Well hello sir! Today is my 1st day in this dump. HeatherP is my new BFF. I wanted set some records straight. Eagles11? I will pee all ovah that Twinks face if i ever see him at a tailgate.[/quote]
    Trust me!!! Heather would never let anyone bag on Mr. Jovi. She is all about him. He is in her damn avatar for Gods sake. lol

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
    [/quote]

LOL!! Blue they are KILLING him over on EMB...and you're right there in the mix! Keep calling that POS a rat and a snitch.

check out the chop I did for him last night using his avi [/quote]
    I can post them if you want.