Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner creeps me out

Veteran

Kurt Warner creeps me out

ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.

Re: Kurt Warner creeps me out

Veteran

lol how can you not love the Onion.

Veteran

LMAO[:P]

Veteran

[quote user="HeatherP"]LMAO[:P][/quote]Sorry. that Tebow thread got me a little wacky [6]

Veteran

[quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="HeatherP"]LMAO[:P][/quote]Sorry. that Tebow thread got me a little wacky [6][/quote]</P>

LOL No need to apologize! It's all good[]</P>

[quote user="Mua Dib"]ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

[quote user="Mua Dib"]ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.[/quote]</p>

<font size="4">This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</font></p>[/quote]
    [|-)]

Veteran

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

[quote user="Mua Dib"]ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>[/quote]um....the Onion is satire. Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are.

Warner is a class act.

Closed Thread