Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Kurt Warner creeps me out

[quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

[quote user="Mua Dib"]ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>[/quote]um....the Onion is satire. Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are.[/quote]

[quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

[quote user="Mua Dib"]ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>

[/quote]um....the Onion is satire. <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=4>Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are</FONT>.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Wow, way to paint Gender,a race and a religious group all in one broad stroke.</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>

Bench Player

Looking at Kurt Warner's track record, the moment he does not get his way theHoly stuff goes out the window like it does with most "believers".

Veteran

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Why should Warner be preaching to his fellow players? Shouldn't it be the coaches job to tell them what to stay away from? And bottom line they're going to do what they want anyway they're grown men! Nobody's preaching HATE about kurt warner.[8-)]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="BavaroLT86"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

[/quote]um....the Onion is satire. <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=4>Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are</FONT>.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Wow, way to paint Gender,a race and a religious group all in one broad stroke.</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>[/quote]ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?

Veteran

[quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BavaroLT86"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>

[/quote]ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>OK![]</FONT></P>

[quote user="Mua Dib"]ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.[/quote]I'm cool with him , it's his wife that creeps me out

[quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BavaroLT86"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

</P>

[/quote]ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?[/quote]</P>

Apparently some did notget that "The Onion" is satire. If you read to end of the link it becomes quite obvious. No harm , no foul. </P>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BavaroLT86"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

</P>

Apparently some did notget that "The Onion" is satire. If you read to end of the link it becomes quite obvious. No harm , no foul. </P>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</P>[/quote]<FONT size=4>Ok I'll straighten it out for you. What was posted in " the Onion " had nothing to do with my admonishing post. The Statement " White Christian Male " in it's context by the poster was meant to be Racist, bigoted, and Hateful. The Posters apology is moronic, because He continues to defend what he said. Then He starts trashing Christian Ministers on Sunday morning. Not satisfied with the hurt He may have caused, He rants on. In His worldonly Minorities and Women have rights, caucasians need not apply. The exclammation point of his post is, If you don't agree with His views, you're not to bright. " The Onion is too comlex a concept for these boards ". Keep your bigoted, racists, and political views to yourself.</FONT>

Veteran

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BavaroLT86"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]

</P>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</P>

[/quote]<FONT size=4>Ok I'll straighten it out for you. What was posted in " the Onion " had nothing to do with my admonishing post. The Statement " White Christian Male " in it's context by the poster was meant to be Racist, bigoted, and Hateful. The Posters apology is moronic, because He continues to defend what he said. Then He starts trashing Christian Ministers on Sunday morning. Not satisfied with the hurt He may have caused, He rants on. In His worldonly Minorities and Women have rights, caucasians need not apply. The exclammation point of his post is, If you don't agree with His views, you're not to bright. " The Onion is too comlex a concept for these boards ". Keep your bigoted, racists, and political views to yourself.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

If we keep all that to ourselves we won't have anything to talk about?! Idiot![8-)]</P>