+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LB Stephen Tulloch - Hey Reese, sign him

Tulloch played on a one-year, $3,25 million contract this season. He leads the team with 97 tackles, has played almost every down, has 3 sacks and 2 picks. Hey Reese, a LB who is solid against the run and good in pass coverage for 3.25 million? And you gave Antrel 37 million? Sign Tulloch this offseason and I'll forgive you. He's only 26 and in his prime. He reminds me of a young London Fletcher.

Re: LB Stephen Tulloch - Hey Reese, sign him

Cue red font here:

Nah we need another D end in the first round, obviously. Plus another safety cuz it's a passing league. Maybe another corner too. LB's aren't important anymore clearly.

But I agree, that would be a great signing and I was hoping we'd look into him last year. We have some serious work to do with our cap situation. Reese is not a GM, he's a great player scout and a pretty good in the draft in terms of getting value but not whatsoever at filling needs. See our O-line issues all year (although Petrus I think is panning out to be a fulltime starter imo) and LB issues as well.

I'm on board . . . . a definite upgrade

lol all over it

Yep, but they won't because they'll be over the cap, and obviously will take another defensive back in the first round. Look at how that's worked out that past several years.

I'd be very surprised if Detroit lets him walk but yeah he'd be a good fit.

And it would give Goff time to come back on that knee.

But cap space and our seeming lack of interest in the LB position will likely make this a non-issue.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I cant believe he got that contract.I was against signing him because I thought he was going to get a multi year deal worth 5-6 million. For 3.25 I would of took him in a second

He would have been awesome this year with our injuries but with Goff coming back I think I'd rather have a speedier LB on the outside (someone to replace Kiwi so he can go back to being a DE).

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="netplus"]Tulloch played on a one-year, $3,25 million contract this season. He leads the team with 97 tackles, has played almost every down, has 3 sacks and 2 picks. Hey Reese, a LB who is solid against the run and good in pass coverage for 3.25 million? And you gave Antrel 37 million? Sign Tulloch this offseason and I'll forgive you. He's only 26 and in his prime. He reminds me of a young London Fletcher.[/quote]Him and Goff are the same age but Tulloch has been in the NFL 3 more seasons. Im def on board to sign him, but I dont think Detroit will let him walk, he's been a straight up beast over there.

It would allow Goff time to recover and for the 1st time Im flirting with the idea of this allowing us to move Kiwi back to DE. Tulloch and Goff could battle for the MIKE and SAM spots, WOW a LB corp of Tulloch, Goff and Boley sounds good to me

edit: I just realized who the original poster is and damnit I cant believe I agreed with you.... I change my mind, NO TO TULLOCH!!!

LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'