+ Reply to Thread

The End is Near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end to this sorry ***** season is coming to and end this weekend.

The best thing about losing to the Jest will be that all the coaching staff is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more Killdrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No more Fewell zone defense!!!!!!!!!!

Bench Player

Re: The End is Near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so fast my friend. The season will only end this weekend if the team allows it to. It is now up to all these high paid players to show MANAGEMENT AND THE FANS why they should remain on the team and be called a NY Giant. I have a strong feeling that we will see a different attiude from these players on Sat.

[quote user="rickker20"]The end to this sorry ***** season is coming to and end this weekend. The best thing about losing to the Jest will be that all the coaching staff is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Killdrive!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Fewell zone defense!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

you are a ****weed....

GFYS

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

we should have seen that different attitude during the redskins game, probably too late now...them winning the next 2 games? dont see that happening =/

Sadly my family would love to rub it in my face if the gmen lose....The only comeback would be "well you got Coughlin fired and I thank you for it". But if we win.... "Thanks for that".

Im glad the Jets have talked so much. the Giants have motivation problems this should make it so they show up to play