+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The Giants need to sign Mario Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Texans Mario Williams is a free agent to sign him up and trade Osi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Giants need to sign Mario Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get rid of Tuck while you're at it.

Veteran

[quote user="rickker20"]The Texans Mario Williams is a free agent to sign him up and trade Osi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

It is not set in stone either that they'll franchise him since they are playing a 3-4 under Phillips and Williams is more of a 4-3 DE from what I recall. They've been great defensively without him. Mario may actually become available. With their cap issuesthough I doubt the Giants will be able to grab him and it is of course dependent on who's staff is running this team next year.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

.......JPP? Ever heard of him? Mario Williams is one of the last players we would need to sign. Tuck when he's healthy so he doesn't play like a ***** is still a dominant player. Trade Osi however makes a lot of sense and I really hope they do

Really? Our biggest need on this team is DE?

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm gm I dont trade Osi. Hes in a contract year and needs to play well if he wants to get any money the year after. I think he can have a year like last year because you know he wants to get paid. I would hate for that to happen for another team. He knows if he misses a lot of time hes not getting paid like he wants to so bet he dont miss a lot of time next year. We get a good DC and a healthy D-line we could be one of the better defenses next year. Put that with this offense and Giants would be hard to beat.

[quote user="rickker20"]The Texans Mario Williams is a free agent to sign him up and trade Osi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Even if we were inclined to (which we wouldn't be in the least) we couldn't afford him.

He'll command one of the biggest contracts for a DE next year.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

Why? They're going to draft a DE anyway.

(and I don't mean that derisively. There are some good DE's coming out this year: Quinton Copels, Whitney Mercilus, Melvin Ingram, Andre Branch...)

As long as we DON"T sign Mario Manningham again, I'll be happy!!

Id be all for getting him, he's a damned good all around DE. I feel like he's gonna cost an arm and a leg, money that I doubt we have or are willing to spend. We have a few guys currently on the roster that we're gonna have to sign at the end of this season and the next

If we can work out a long term deal with money spread out over the years then lets do it, unfortunatley I dont think thats gonna happen
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers