+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A Date With Destiny!

So we sweep the next two (certainly conceivable) getting us into the playoffs as the #4 seed.

First round we most likely play Detroit whom we match very well against.

Then it's on to the San Francisco who will score the #2 seed and we played them very well at San Fran the first time around. This time we squeak by them just as they squeaked by us last time.

Then it's on to the Green Bay at Green Bay in a rematch of the 2007 NFC Championship game. We match up very well with Greenbay and the bubble has burst from their previously impervious nature .... we take the upset!

And finally it's on to the Pats (because the Ravens can't win on the road) in ANOTHER 2007 championship rematch and we know how that one goes.

IT WILL BE JUST LIKE 2007!

MERRYYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

(now how do I make text red again ... you know ... for the xmas spirit and all)
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

Re: A Date With Destiny!

The sad thing is after reading this I'm a little excited lol

[quote user="Pakman"]The sad thing is after reading this I'm a little excited lol[/quote]

All kidding aside ... we actually do match up fairly well once we're in the playoffs.

The teams that would give us fits are the Falcons and Saints (imo) and they'll probably end up knocking eachother off with the remainder getting smoked by GB.

Interesting day dream anyways.

P.S. - Of course I have absolutely no confidence of us actually GETTING to the playoffs (PLAYOFFS?!) but hey .... tis the season and all that.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

don't forget the bonus of winning the next two games:

We end Philly, Dallas, and the JEts playoffs hopes

glorious

edit: I couldn't imagine what Calvin Johnson would do to us
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't forget the bonus of winning the next two games:

glorious

[/quote]

That's really all they have ... we double him and go to town.

The Lions game should be a DC's wet dream (talk about begging to be blitzed) .... unfortunately we have a DC that wets his pants but ....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't forget the bonus of winning the next two games:

glorious
    [/quote]

Dare I get my hopes up?

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Oh and for a prediction .... JPP scores the winning TD against Green Bay on a sack-fumble he causes and recovers.

Osi comes back for the SB and Tuck is 100% with the extra time off and we make Brady cry so much that he seizes and has to be carted off the field.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't forget the bonus of winning the next two games:

glorious

[/quote]

The Lions game should be a DC's wet dream (talk about begging to be blitzed) .... unfortunately we have a DC that wets his pants but ....[/quote]

i dunno dude, lol hes making balls in crowds of 4

beastly... I actually don't think we match up with Det as well. They are strong at our weakest links on both sides of the ball.. offensively they can air it out on and defensively their DLine is legit

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't forget the bonus of winning the next two games:

glorious

[/quote]

The Lions game should be a DC's wet dream (talk about begging to be blitzed) .... unfortunately we have a DC that wets his pants but ....[/quote]

i dunno dude, lol hes making balls in crowds of 4

beastly... I actually don't think we match up with Det as well. They are strong at our weakest links on both sides of the ball.. offensively they can air it out on and defensively their DLine is legit
    [/quote]

Their DLine is awful against the run and the BJ/AB express is just now heating up!

And one personal foul for hitting a defenseless receiver will take care of Megatron.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't forget the bonus of winning the next two games:

glorious
    [/quote]

Dare I get my hopes up?

[/quote]

im pushing all of my chips into the middle of the table vs all of their fans

my facebook is a volcano of giants hate and im public enemy #1 in most of their lives