+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How would you rate the Giants season thus far?

I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants.
    I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful.

Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Re: How would you rate the Giants season thus far?

Offense A+ (Actually I should say B- due to the horrid running game...Passing has been outstanding though)

Defense F

ST's C-

Overall C+

Offense: A-

Defense: D+ (I don't give them a total fail just because of injuries)

ST: B- (punt/kicks good, coverage decent, run backs horriible) ... but big BIG improvement from last year.

Overall C seems about right ... and they're just about where I thought they'd be this year (struggling in December with a chance).

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

C. They're average at everything, even their record.

All-Pro

C+

Veteran

[quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants.
    I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful.

Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]Is there a grade for not showing up to class? Cause the Giants would be all over that.

I had to post on Rudy's first official thread lol

And congrats on making one. Most folks take a while to figure it out.

[quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants. I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful. Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]

Very un-Giant like. Horrible defense, poor running game, pass happy offense

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants.

Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]Is there a grade for not showing up to class? Cause the Giants would be all over that.

I had to post on Rudy's first official thread lol

And congrats on making one. Most folks take a while to figure it out.
    [/quote]

Yeah that "New Post" button is a real stumper
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

[quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants. I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful. Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]

Very un-Giant like.* Horrible defense, poor running game, pass happy offense

[/quote]

Actually that kind of describes us the past 3 years.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="TroyArcher"]

Very un-Giant like. Horrible defense, poor running game, pass happy offense

[/quote] Actually that kind of describes us the past 3 years.[/quote]

Last year the running game was good. O-line got old and was not addressed.