+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How would you rate the Giants season thus far?

I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants.
    I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful.

Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Re: How would you rate the Giants season thus far?

Offense A+ (Actually I should say B- due to the horrid running game...Passing has been outstanding though)

Defense F

ST's C-

Overall C+

Offense: A-

Defense: D+ (I don't give them a total fail just because of injuries)

ST: B- (punt/kicks good, coverage decent, run backs horriible) ... but big BIG improvement from last year.

Overall C seems about right ... and they're just about where I thought they'd be this year (struggling in December with a chance).

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

C. They're average at everything, even their record.

All-Pro

C+

Veteran

[quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants.
    I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful.

Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]Is there a grade for not showing up to class? Cause the Giants would be all over that.

I had to post on Rudy's first official thread lol

And congrats on making one. Most folks take a while to figure it out.

[quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants. I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful. Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]

Very un-Giant like. Horrible defense, poor running game, pass happy offense

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants.

Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]Is there a grade for not showing up to class? Cause the Giants would be all over that.

I had to post on Rudy's first official thread lol

And congrats on making one. Most folks take a while to figure it out.
    [/quote]

Yeah that "New Post" button is a real stumper
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

[quote user="Rudyy"]I know it's not over yet, but just from what you saw so far from the Giants. I would give them probably a C. At times they look like super bowl contenders, and other times they played just God awful. Oh, and this is my first thread, hooray.[/quote]

Very un-Giant like.* Horrible defense, poor running game, pass happy offense

[/quote]

Actually that kind of describes us the past 3 years.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="TroyArcher"]

Very un-Giant like. Horrible defense, poor running game, pass happy offense

[/quote] Actually that kind of describes us the past 3 years.[/quote]

Last year the running game was good. O-line got old and was not addressed.