+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replacements for Brown?

Replacements for Brown?

I had the Fibulameister starting on my fantasy team. Obviously, i'm not going to get anything else out of him for the rest of the fantasy season.

Here are some options I have available:
    1) Wilson. Likely to see more carries with Brown out.
    2) Shane Vereen. Performed like a starter vs the Jets even though he was just backing up Ridley (who I started alongside Brown)
    3) Jacquizz Rodgers. Free Agent, serviceable, had a great night last night but not so sure about his consistency...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I had the Fibulameister starting on my fantasy team. Obviously, i'm not going to get anything else out of him for the rest of the fantasy season.

Here are some options I have available:
    1) Wilson. Likely to see more carries with Brown out.
    2) Shane Vereen. Performed like a starter vs the Jets even though he was just backing up Ridley (who I started alongside Brown)
    3) Jacquizz Rodgers. Free Agent, serviceable, had a great night last night but not so sure about his consistency...

Rodgers. Only one who I think can come up big out of all of them IMO.

Vereen is OK, but we know who got that spot locked up and Tom Brady will keep passing. Wilson? Sure, he might be a safe pick but I am so worried of how much the management even uses him.

Oh, and Michael Turner is a reason why Rodgers should be added to your fantasy....

I already added him... now that we're past the bye week I was able to drop my backup kicker to free up a spot.
    Andre the Giant

It's kinda sad, I started this season with the autodraft taking pretty much nothing but running backs. The computer selected with the first 4 picks: Ray Rice, MJD, Trent Richardson, and Marshawn Lynch. I eventually ended up trading all of them, for RG3, AJ Green, Percy Harvin/Stevan Ridley, and Heath Miller, respectively...
    Andre the Giant

Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Knowshon Moreno
    3rd string RB on a team led by Peyton?
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    3rd string RB on a team led by Peyton?
    He started yesterday and looked pretty good. he got way more carries than any other back on that team.

There's not a lot out there at RB and he looks like a starter for now.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...-chance-chiefs
    Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 11-26-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Beanie Wells, or Bernard Pierce are nice options. Just flex a WR, much more depth out there.

Was Brown your #2 or flex?

+ Reply to Thread