+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Nick Foles at QB? no question
    He'll likely pass for 350 yards and 3 td's with no INT against us. Eagles 24 Giants 21.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Nick Foles at QB? no question
    Vick should be back by then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    He'll likely pass for 350 yards and 3 td's with no INT against us. Eagles 24 Giants 21.
    Lmao wouldn't surprise me.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

I hate when we play that team...on an unrelated note...I wish we would have caught Pittsburg without big ben

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I hate when we play that team...on an unrelated note...I wish we would have caught Pittsburg without big ben
    I doubt it'd have mattered. The Giants are match-up proof. They can beat anyone but they can also lose to anyone.

Absolutely!

Even though the Eagles beat the Giants in Week 4. The Giants Right Now Are A Much Better Team, I Do Expect The Eagles To Get Up To Play Hard In Week 17 But The Giants Should Win The Game It Won't Be Easy Though But The Giants Are The Better Team.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Man, I could totally see that.

Seriously, I really hope that game is meaningless.

It was awesome watching Cruz kill the Jets last year, but I really just want to throw some beers back with my brother and watch a game without my stomach being in knots.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What if we've secured a first round bye and we start the absolutely epic combo of Carr to Jernigan? Would they be dumbasses then?
    Knowing us we wont.

I think that even if we have the NFCE title won before our finale with Philly, that we should go all out to win it if it means giving us a higher seeding & a possible bye week.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    I think that even if we have the NFCE title won before our finale with Philly, that we should go all out to win it if it means giving us a higher seeding & a possible bye week.
    We're the number 4 seed right now. I'd rather it stay that way like last year. Hate, hate, hate the bye!