+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 182
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589

    The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

    GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.
    You guys have nothing to worry about against the colts but Houston and GB is going to be a hell of a game we will see how good the best AFC team is against one of the best in the NFC

  3. #3
    Dude - get a life. No one here cares about the Packers . . . at least certainly not enough to read your weekly Giants/Packers rivalry threads . . . . .

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?

  5. #5
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?
    WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...
    That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.
    4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done
    Thats right we have the sunday night game that day against the Texans in Houston. I cant wait to watch the Giants vs Niners as well. I bet it will be a similar game to last year, low scoring and tough defense. I think the Niners are dangerous as well as Philly. I think the Giants and us will be the wildcard teams in the NFC.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    no way Giants will win the division Philly will fall apart Reid will go back to being pass happy and will lose a lot of games because of it only time Reid gets smart is when he plays us but the 49ers game yeah I''m expecting the same as last year too.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    I dont know. You guys have a tough schedule. I think your a good team but a brutal schedule. Im not sure if we can win our division. Our O line needs to step up and our defense got gashed for 471 yards. I hope we can get hot at some time during this season. I mean starting next week. It seems like were out of sync. Giants really should have beat the Eagles. I think both the Pack and Gmen should be 3-1.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts