+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    figured it was a matter of time before cowboys fans spoke out and asked for his dismissal. he is an embarassment to them. How many other times do you watch games and have the camera pan up to the skybox for a shot of the philly owner, rams owner, skins owner, bills owner, titans owner, KC owner, SD owner, ETC, ETC, ETC..... It just doesnt happen. Maybe once in awhile you catch a look of Robert Kraft, but thats about it. The media loves to play off this Jerry Jones thing and their fans are tired of it. They show him up there win or lose
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    figured it was a matter of time before cowboys fans spoke out and asked for his dismissal. he is an embarassment to them. How many other times do you watch games and have the camera pan up to the skybox for a shot of the philly owner, rams owner, skins owner, bills owner, titans owner, KC owner, SD owner, ETC, ETC, ETC..... It just doesnt happen. Maybe once in awhile you catch a look of Robert Kraft, but thats about it. The media loves to play off this Jerry Jones thing and their fans are tired of it. They show him up there win or lose
    I don't think many fans have been happy with Jerry since 1995, but in 'hard times' he's going to endure the brunt of criticism. He brings it on himself though with his flawed thinking. He believes that one person can do 2 full time jobs that each require at least 70 hour work weeks... it's insane. Although I believe he delegates far more than he leads on, I still wish he would just step away and realize just how big of a joke he's making of a storied franchise and himself.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I don't think many fans have been happy with Jerry since 1995, but in 'hard times' he's going to endure the brunt of criticism. He brings it on himself though with his flawed thinking. He believes that one person can do 2 full time jobs that each require at least 70 hour work weeks... it's insane. Although I believe he delegates far more than he leads on, I still wish he would just step away and realize just how big of a joke he's making of a storied franchise and himself.
    he's the best owner the Cowboys have ever had! He really emphasizes what it is to be a Cowboy.

Bench Player
    Why don''t they just stop buying cowboys crap and stop going to Cowboy's games and maybe just maybe find a new team to root for, I hear the Texans are a pretty good team right now. If you 'hit Jerry where it hurts (in the pocketbook) he may have to sell the team.

Jerry's the new Al Davis

oh they should drop Santa a note as well, cover all the bases
    Last edited by GMan-67; 11-28-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by jerrob1 View Post
    Why don''t they just stop buying cowboys crap and stop going to Cowboy's games and maybe just maybe find a new team to root for, I hear the Texans are a pretty good team right now. If you 'hit Jerry where it hurts (in the pocketbook) he may have to sell the team.

They're starting to. I know plenty of fans giving up their opportunity to by PSLs and TV ratings for the Cowboys are dropping locally. But that's like asking you to stop rooting for whatever team you like.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Cowboy fans don't know pain. Try being a Giants fan from 1960-1983. Just awful

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted
    LOL

good thing I read this...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[QUOTE=Mod_C;595598]DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted[/QUOTE

Would it be considered political to say.... FOUR SCORE AND 7 YEARS AGO...COWBOYS STILL SUCKED.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    DO NOT turn this into a political discussion. A few posts have already been deleted
    I didn't intend for this to be a political post. I was merely reporting on an NFL.com article regarding the Cowboys fanbase. Did not mean for it to get this way...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.