+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

16/30 249 Yards 3 TD's

What Did You Think Of Eli Manning's Performance vs Packers?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Averaged about 15-16 yards per completion which was amazing. Pretty good game overall. Threw no INTs and had a solid 3 TDs.

A good number of the incomplete passes were drops or him just throwing it away. A++ imo.

DONT FORGET HIS 12 RUSHING YARDS!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

There were some balls that he threw that made you scratch your head. Seriously that pass to Hynoski that would've been a easy TD was mind boggling. He missed him by a mile but as the game progressed Eli got his accuracy back and showed it even with some pressure in his face.

Solid performance by Easy Eli.

he missed Hynoski for a TD....felt bad for Hyno......
    all in all a very good game....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    There were some balls that he threw that made you scratch your head. Seriously that pass to Hynoski that would've been a easy TD was mind boggling. He missed him by a mile but as the game progressed Eli got his accuracy back and showed it even with some pressure in his face.

Solid performance by Easy Eli.
    I'm still sick and tired of him doing that lob pass to the corner of the end zone. Has anyone caught that, except for Burress?
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I'm just happy he played better than the past few weeks. Looked like he started out a bit off but pulled it together throught the rest of the game. Hyno's play was terrible, no excuse. The slant to Cruz that was almost a pick, seemed like a bad play also. Maybe a couple overthrows too. The rest were drops and throw aways. Can't really blame him for those. I will take this performance the rest of the way and be happy, doing even better would be pie for dessert. (That is great news in my book, I love pie)

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    I'm still sick and tired of him doing that lob pass to the corner of the end zone. Has anyone caught that, except for Burress?
    Nicks would always come down with that last season.

Played well. Started off a little shaky but definitely settled down.