+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Jason Babin cut

  1. #1
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,877

    Jason Babin cut

    Lmao Philly choppin' headz

  2. #2
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,068
    Sort of makes sense I suppose. Was due a good amount of money the next couple years, and the eagles do have a 1st and 2nd round sitting as depth.

    Bet they go away from the wide 9.

  3. #3
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,877
    I'm sure Philly is sick of the wide 9, which is a huge factor in Babin's success. Not a shocking move, but the timing is seemingly off. I guess they really just want to evaluate Graham/Curry at that left end spot. I'm expecting that staff to be completely annihilated this offseason. Reid, Mornhinwheg, Bowles, Washburn, Mudd, April, and the rest of the "dream staff" will all be looking for work next year.

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,877
    I wish they'd let go of Cole, he's an animal. Just walked out of a meeting.

  5. #5
    I wouldn't complain if we brought him in. You never could have enough pass rushers
    Close or you hit the bricks

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    I called this before the season when everyone was calling this one hit wonder elite. He sucked for the majority of his career and now he is old, so much for filthy's "elite" pass rush!

  7. #7
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,877
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I called this before the season when everyone was calling this one hit wonder elite. He sucked for the majority of his career and now he is old, so much for filthy's "elite" pass rush!
    Except he wasn't a one hit wonder. He had done excellent under Washburn in Tennessee in 2010, followed Washburn to Philly and had an excellent year. His trending arrow was certainly pointing up. Philly just completely crashed this year.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Except he wasn't a one hit wonder. He had done excellent under Washburn in Tennessee in 2010, followed Washburn to Philly and had an excellent year. His trending arrow was certainly pointing up. Philly just completely crashed this year.
    Jason Babin is now a 33, going on 34 yr old Pass rusher who primarily relies on his speed. Ok so I exaggerated he had two good years, but still my point stands that he has sucked for most of his career and I will be surprised if he ever puts up those numbers again.

  9. #9
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,877
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Jason Babin is now a 33, going on 34 yr old Pass rusher who primarily relies on his speed. Ok so I exaggerated he had two good years, but still my point stands that he has sucked for most of his career and I will be surprised if he ever puts up those numbers again.
    There I'd definitely agree with you. He was definitely a bust for quite a few years, and I doubt he has as much success as he enters the downside of his already pretty bad career.

  10. #10
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    77
    Good riddance. What a tool, that guy is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts