+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Redskins fan here...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    for the most part I respect the Skins organization. Historically.

Snyder's a PoS crybaby and Shanny never won me over. Don't care for his personality/ persona.

I hope most of your fanbase keeps things in perspective but with RG3, I'm thinking you guys will morph into Cowboys Fans Lite ...

we'll see, but we know what to expect.
    I think I just puked in my mouth. Cowboys fans are delusional and clueless. Philly fans eat their young. Giants fans have swagger, and have earned the right to talk a little smack. They have a great team. Skins fans haven't seen a consistently contending team on the field since the Joe Gibbs 1 era. That was 20 years ago. We're excited about RGIII, but we are also excited about Alfred Morris, Kai Forbath and some of the other pieces we need to cement a contending team together. We don't have the team we need yet, and we probably won't until 2014, when the cap penalty expires. At last count, I think we have put at least 12 of our players on season-ending IR this year. These guys need to come back healthy, and we will need to patiently add players, under a reduced salary cap, and build some youth. In the meantime, we just have to keep building on what we have. As long as the team isn't regressing, the future looks bright.
    Last edited by AustinSkin; 12-02-2012 at 01:28 PM.

RG 3 is the real deal... no question.

but my loyalty to Big Blue requires absolute and undiluted hatred for all other Teams NFCE.

It's a BIG game for us too by the way, we must beat the Skins to further the distance between us, you and them (Eagles and Boys)

^ X 1000%

Go Giants !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-02-2012 at 02:36 PM.

@ AustinSkin

you seem rational. Hope you rub off on many of your buddies.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player
    Redskins win tonight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Redskins win tonight!!!!
    Just remember to come back here when you lose jerk off... Man Redskin fans are worse then Eagles fans.

Banned
    Either way, this was a dogfight. We're still a game behind you, and I still respect you. I wish the G-Men the best of luck, and NO injuries over the next four games. You're done with Dallas, it's our job to bury them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Just remember to come back here when you lose jerk off... Man Redskin fans are worse then Eagles fans.
    what makes him a jerkoff for saying "Redskins win tonight"???

Most of the time they dont come back when they lose. these guys didnt even come back after they won. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    Skins fan here. As much as I hate to admit it, I have nothing but praise for the Giants team*, their workmanlike attitude and their fan base. This is going to be a very good rivalry going forward.

I agree that the Skins vs. Giants rivalry could well shape up into one of the best rivalries for years to come. That last game ripped my heart out, but I couldn't have been more proud of Robert Griffin hanging in there all the way down to the wire. I expect more of the same this Monday night. From here on out, every game for the Skins is a playoff game. If we don't make it, that's okay this year. We are shaping up into a team that is a vast improvement over the past several years.

*Not real crazy about John Mara

What did John Mara do?

for the most part I respect the Skins organization. Historically.

Snyder's a PoS crybaby and Shanny never won me over. Don't care for his personality/ persona.

I hope most of your fanbase keeps things in perspective but with RG3, I'm thinking you guys will morph into Cowboys Fans Lite ...

we'll see, but we know what to expect.

I'm not a Shanahan fan but the guy is a great, great coach. He's the biggest reason the Skins are relevant again. More importantly, the combination of Griffin and such a great QB coach like Shanahan is scary and may well be for many years to come.

I'm really counting on the Snyder factor here to somehow eff it all up. He certainly has the ability to do so....I'm just hoping he somehow can't help himself.......

Don't forget the skins can't draft until the third round next year. And no, Mara had nothing to do with that deal so you can't blame him for it skins fans...

+ Reply to Thread