+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Perry Fewell is too agressive!!!!!!!

He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it.

I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before.

He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open.

Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.

Re: Perry Fewell is too agressive!!!!!!!

[quote user="elifan10"]He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it.

I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before.

He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open.

Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.[/quote]Ahh The 0-2-9 defense

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="elifan10"]He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it.

Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.[/quote]Ahh The 0-2-9 defense[/quote]
    Exactly Fewell is an innovative genius!!!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="elifan10"]He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.[/quote]

Fixed.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

for ****s sake
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]for ****s sake[/quote]
    haha

oh man. he's so innovative! Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!

All-Pro

[quote user="BigBlue wins"]oh man. he's so innovative! Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!
    [/quote]

Gilbride is already planning his 7 WR, 2OL, QB fake shotgun draw plays...

I hear Gilbride is gonna unveil a new special play called the "draw", apparently he's only going to use it on 3rd and long.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="BigBlue wins"]oh man. he's so innovative!* Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!
    [/quote]

Gilbride is already planning his 7 WR, 2OL, QB fake shotgun draw plays...

[/quote]

Hey its not a bad idea since our GM doesnt like to draft or sign quality Linemen. Watching Diehl try to block makes want to go to a 4 man Oline.

I surprised on Defense that we run a base 4-3. We dont even have one quality linebacker because of Reese. U can blame Reese for this.