+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    hopefully we win it all this year

    Because we probably won't next year. No team's ever played in a super bowl in their home stadium. Next year's at metlife, meaning we have near impossible odds of going to super bowl 48

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,930
    We always beat the odds, haven't you learned that already?
    When the odds are against us, that's when we are at our best.



    You're probably right though, lol.

    Let's go.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,300
    I don't think we'll win this year and I wouldn't be disappointed since we just won the superbowl a year ago. That being said, I hope we do win again.

  4. #4
    Veteran JJC7301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,906
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    Because we probably won't next year. No team's ever played in a super bowl in their home stadium. Next year's at metlife, meaning we have near impossible odds of going to super bowl 48
    Call me crazy, but this team, IMO, is talented and well rounded enough to 3-peat.

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,371
    Well every decade it seems a team repeats.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Call me crazy, but this team, IMO, is talented and well rounded enough to 3-peat.
    Guess I'm crazy too, cuz I also believe we can become the 1st NFL team in history to threepeat! Miami came close when they went to 3 straight, but lost the 1st one to Dallas, then beat the Skins & Vikes in the next 2.

    Barring any season ending injuries to our core starters, especially Eli, we have enough talent & depth to accomplish a 3peat.
    Last edited by Parademon; 11-28-2012 at 12:02 AM.

  7. #7
    LOL i would love to see a Saints vs Dolphins Superbowl in Metlife, of course if we don't make it. See how they handle it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Guess I'm crazy too, cuz I also believe we can become the 1st NFL team in history to threepeat! Miami came close when they went to 3 straight, but lost the 1st one to Dallas, then beat the Skins & Vikes in the next 2.

    Barring any season ending injuries to our core starters, especially Eli, we have enough talent & depth to accomplish a 3peat.

    real fun would be GIANTS-BRONCOS @ Met-Life! WOW! imagine the scalpers prices for THAT game? wonder the amount of vegas money it would generate? probably make a dent in our deficit ! LOL!!

  9. #9
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Emerald Isle, N.C.
    Posts
    9,357
    There is always a chance no matter how slim; however, Washington will be giving us a run for our money!

  10. #10
    Mathmatically, we'll have as good a probability as any other team. Can't really evaluate the 2013 team, when you don't know what will happen with the remaining season and the offseason. If we repeat, it will be tough to afford all our talented key players.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts