+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BEAT WASHINGTON OR

Starter

BEAT WASHINGTON OR

No need to remind everyone about our remaining scheldule but if they get past us Washington faces only one fairly tough opponent that's the Ravens ( not sold on Raven's offensive ). After that, they run the rest of the NFC east and the Browns. The worry is that we may have been reading too much of our press clippings from our Packer win and have another one of those " how can we beat the packers like that and play so sloppy the following week " type game.
    I loved the win but: aganist the Packers Cruz still had only 3 catches for 36 yds. Yes I know one was for a TD but his production has really gone down and he had another drop when he was pretty much wide open. Nicks looked much better but still doesn't seem a 100%. He wound up with 77yds. and his TD. He got a lot of those yds. on one catch.
    The run game has to step up this week. I think AB had about only about 60 rushing yds last week. Washington's O line is better than the Packers they have a steady run game and now our D captain Tuck seems to be having nightmares about facing RG3. That's a real morale boost especially when he's in the 1st line of defense to stop the league's "superman of the year".
    We beat them or have another nail biting season finish. Personally, I can do without one this year.
    YEAH WE BEAT THE REDSKINS, RIGHT?

Eh, huh?

The one comfort I have is that we've already beaten the skins once this year. So yes, they're beatable. Not a given, but they ARE beatable...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

we will still have a one full game lead in the division....
    and at least a tie for the #6 seed wild-card.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Are the Skins so invincible?....really??? The last time I checked the were they were 5-6...
    They are beatbale for sure. I get all the RG hype and the kid is very very good but come on. They are 5-6.......

The Giants should beat this team.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The Skins are one hit away from imploding. I wouldn't worry too much about them. I have been living in DC for 10 years and the writers and fans who cover the Skins are delusional sheep. RGIII is not as good as everyone thinks. Mistakes will be made and hits will be taken. RGIII has only been shaken up once so far and it took him 2-3 weeks to recover. If he takes a few more big shots he will become skiddish like most "athletic" QBs eventually do. Mark my words, RGIII will never win a Super Bowl.

If the Giants play as they can, ex: vs Packers. No team has a chance to beat them. None

Quote Originally Posted by Medisleman View Post
    The Skins are one hit away from imploding. I wouldn't worry too much about them. I have been living in DC for 10 years and the writers and fans who cover the Skins are delusional sheep. RGIII is not as good as everyone thinks. Mistakes will be made and hits will be taken. RGIII has only been shaken up once so far and it took him 2-3 weeks to recover. If he takes a few more big shots he will become skiddish like most "athletic" QBs eventually do. Mark my words, RGIII will never win a Super Bowl.
    well the guess on him bringing his team to an SB is a 50 50 chance. I like the kid and think he is doing great but he is beatable. Just like anyone else...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    I live in DC area too and it is unreal. The hype surrounding Bobby Gee 3 is ridiculous. These fans and writers down here have already annointed him as the best QB in NFL. They are a delusional lot. RGIII is not as good as everyone keeps spouting off about. Garcon saved two easy picks on Thanksgiving with great catches and lets face it folks, Bobby Gee 3 is kind of brittle. He is an excellent athlete with great speed but he is very beatable. Pittsburgh Steelers were banged up on defense on they dominated him and this is something you will see happen more and more as defenses see him more often. It is almost the same as when Mike Vick had that break out season 2 years ago with the exception being that Mike Vick when he is on is far more lethal that Bobby Gee 3. Expect Bobby Gee 3 to have a 4-6 season shelf life of being relevent in NFL.

The very fact that Justin Tuck is stating that he is haveing nightmares against Bobby Gee 3 tells me they are not overconfident and are taking this game seriously. I am confident that we win by at least 14 in this game if not more.

I fully expect Eli Manning to find his groove again and carve up that defense.

Don't hope another player gets hurts. RG3 adjusted his game very well to avoid injury and I hope he plays healthy, the man balls out and it's fun to watch. Just hope the Giants bring their 100% of what they got and win easy. The injury free way.

+ Reply to Thread