+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BEAT WASHINGTON OR

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Medisleman View Post
    The Skins are one hit away from imploding. I wouldn't worry too much about them. I have been living in DC for 10 years and the writers and fans who cover the Skins are delusional sheep. RGIII is not as good as everyone thinks. Mistakes will be made and hits will be taken. RGIII has only been shaken up once so far and it took him 2-3 weeks to recover. If he takes a few more big shots he will become skiddish like most "athletic" QBs eventually do. Mark my words, RGIII will never win a Super Bowl.
    RG3 took 3 weeks to recover? Is that why he was player of the week in the NFL the very next week? Everyone said he shouldnt play but that was the game that he dominated Minny through the air & ground while finishing the game with a 76yd td run. It was hard to recover

Banned
    Ok it was 11, I thought it was 12.

Not gonna lie RG3 is very magical, but if the Giants play like they are capable, the skins don't stand a chance.

The difference in this game will be determined on the status of Phillips heading into Monday Night. If we can keep KP and Brown deep and allow Rolle to play in the box and cover the slot like he did in GB, we can give our defensive line more time to chase RG3 out of the pocket and hopefully contain him at the end of the play. Who knows though...RG3 has that houdini like ability to make what should be a 5 yard sack into a 50 yard gain or some nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I live in DC area too and it is unreal. The hype surrounding Bobby Gee 3 is ridiculous. These fans and writers down here have already annointed him as the best QB in NFL. They are a delusional lot. RGIII is not as good as everyone keeps spouting off about. Garcon saved two easy picks on Thanksgiving with great catches and lets face it folks, Bobby Gee 3 is kind of brittle. He is an excellent athlete with great speed but he is very beatable. Pittsburgh Steelers were banged up on defense on they dominated him and this is something you will see happen more and more as defenses see him more often. It is almost the same as when Mike Vick had that break out season 2 years ago with the exception being that Mike Vick when he is on is far more lethal that Bobby Gee 3. Expect Bobby Gee 3 to have a 4-6 season shelf life of being relevent in NFL.

The very fact that Justin Tuck is stating that he is haveing nightmares against Bobby Gee 3 tells me they are not overconfident and are taking this game seriously. I am confident that we win by at least 14 in this game if not more.

I fully expect Eli Manning to find his groove again and carve up that defense.

same type of hype down here in Fla with the fins! yet, they cannot fill the seats!!

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Yup, only Steve Young won a SB as a mobile QB, last I checked. McNabb, Vick, Vince Young, Cam Newton, they all start to break down because they have too much confidence in their speed and agility. I told oe of my friends on here last year, Cam is over hyped, RG3 will probably follow the same path. You want a smart QB, not someone who thinks they're invincible.

Say what you want about Eli, at least he's not always getting lit up because he'd rather scramble out of the pocket. When a player says he has a loss of memory because of a hit, that's bad. And the defense HATES these types of QBs so they'll do their hardest to inflict pain on the QB any chance they get...its just part of the game. RG3 has whined about it just as much as Vick has, and because of that, I kinda lost respect for RG3. You're a rookie, you're not going to pull a Tom Brady with the refs. You run out of the pocket and make defensive lineman chase you, you're going to get lit up. It's like an angry father having to constantly chase down his kid who is running around in Toys R Us, when he catches up to you, he's gonna put a beatin on that behind.

not just QB's with that invinvcitbiliy thing, i see a little of that in Cruz. he thinks he can catch then run without looking . too much hype vs good catches. lately, he too, seems to have that quality. not good for a player!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    Maybe you outta wait until after the giants whoop that *** to make excuses there Skins guy? Just seems like a loser mentality, give yourself a chance to believe the first part of that post buddy.
    Whoop? The first game was close, this game is home for the Redskins, with a bit healthier team. I highly doubt either side will "whoop" the other, but then again I may be looking at this rationally. There is a chance one can run away with it, but I'd say its more likely going to be a close game.

My point with the Mara crap is I saw quite a few posts saying the fans shouldn't hate Mara and get over it. I don't see why they should forget about it. In fact, I'd be willing to bet quite a bit that you'd hate Snyder for doing it if it was the other way around. I don't make excuses for anyone, I don't play on the teams so its not my job to do so. Its simply the point that if the Redskins are competitive in the east while being docked 18mil (the day before free agency started), I'm guessing they'll be plenty competitive when they get the 18mil back. If you can't follow that thinking, then I am sorry.

If Manning put up the numbers RG3 has his rookie year (or even 2nd year), Giants fans would've been ecstatic, and rightfully so. I had high expectations for his rookie year, but I didn't expect it to go this well. He had one bad game (Pitt), and even that game wasn't bad on his end, it was just recievers dropping passes left and right.
    Last edited by Kerrigan91; 11-28-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Whoop? The first game was close, this game is home for the Redskins, with a bit healthier team. I highly doubt either side will "whoop" the other, but then again I may be looking at this rationally. There is a chance one can run away with it, but I'd say its more likely going to be a close game.

My point with the Mara crap is I saw quite a few posts saying the fans shouldn't hate Mara and get over it. I don't see why they should forget about it. In fact, I'd be willing to bet quite a bit that you'd hate Snyder for doing it if it was the other way around. I don't make excuses for anyone, I don't play on the teams so its not my job to do so. Its simply the point that if the Redskins are competitive in the east while being docked 18mil (the day before free agency started), I'm guessing they'll be plenty competitive when they get the 18mil back. If you can't follow that thinking, then I am sorry.

If Manning put up the numbers RG3 has his rookie year (or even 2nd year), Giants fans would've been ecstatic, and rightfully so. I had high expectations for his rookie year, but I didn't expect it to go this well. He had one bad game (Pitt), and even that game wasn't bad on his end, it was just recievers dropping passes left and right.
    Of course the Skins fans should be totally pumped about RG....why wouldnt you be. I am of the opnion that he is not like Newton or Vick. I actually think RG will be a student of the game and not just run around like a idiot. Also unlike Newton I dont think RG has a massive ego either. All subjective by me but thats what I have noticed.

Whats the deal with the Mara thing....I missed that????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Webster is going to need to have a great game. I'm expecting the Giants are going to have to crowd the line of scrimmage to take away that option BS.....if so, Webster and Prince might be in man coverage alot.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Webster is going to need to have a great game. I'm expecting the Giants are going to have to crowd the line of scrimmage to take away that option BS.....if so, Webster and Prince might be in man coverage alot.
    Also the Giants have to treat the Skins WRs as all very good. They cant just think this "no name" wont do ****....because they will get burned all night if they do.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread