+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

Chase Blackburn is my guy...

I'm new in this forum, I'm from Mexico and I think no one can play better the MLB position in this team than him... He plays with courage and gives us important plays. I'm sorry Herzlich, you are such an inspirational person but #93 is in other level right now...

My sig.
    ​​​

I never understood why he got kicked to the curb in the first place, especially by the Giants. The Giants almost never cut anybody or let a player leave by FA until it's clear they won't work out or at least they have better options in-house. (One of the few exceptions was Ed McCaffery. He's was the one who got away.)

Blackburn is a money ballplayer. Smart, intense and like a hockey goalie, he never blinks. Not 'til the off-season. Must sleep with his eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Boada View Post
    I'm new in this forum, I'm from Mexico and I think no one can play better the MLB position in this team than him... He plays with courage and gives us important plays. I'm sorry Herzlich, you are such an inspirational person but #93 is in other level right now...
    Welcome to the boards. You have correctly identified a player who defines what it means to be a Giant.
    No one remembers who came in second.

The giants knew after last year what a diamond in the rough they have always had! Just a good solid production player.

Chase had a truly awesome game Sunday night, I wonder why Reese keeps signing him to 1 year vet min the past two years? I would think they would sign him to a muti year deal.

yeah, signing him to one year at a time is pretty risky. what do they think, guys with heart and brains like chase are a dime a dozen? don't think so , they should make sure he hangs around!

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    yeah, signing him to one year at a time is pretty risky. what do they think, guys with heart and brains like chase are a dime a dozen? don't think so , they should make sure he hangs around!
    Chase is a great team guy. Tons of heart no doubt. He has played some very good games and come up with great plays at times. He still is not that top MLB, that other teams will steal from us. Most of all though, He is a GIANT. He loves being a Giant and I don't think there is a team out there, that he would go to without giving the Giants a chance to counter the offer. In a business sense, keeping Chase 1 year at a time makes sense. I would be shocked if he ever went anyplace unless the Giants released him outright.