+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Antrel Rolle Says The Defense Needs To Be More Physical Against The Redskins'

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    If KP does not play hopefully they get Hill out there. I think he has the athletic ability to help out against a mobile QB like the one they will face.
    It just seem to be a notch up when KP is on the field. He says he's playing on Monday night. Let's see what TC says today.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not suggesting this is a make or break game, it's not. But did we turn the corner, this game should give us that answer
    Maybe. I'm just used to this team being inconsistent. I could see them lose this game and then maybe finally beat the Saints. Then maybe they go on the road in a dome and beat the Falcons. It would not surprise me is all I'm saying. Actually losing to Washington this year would not be the same as losing to them last year though. Not that any loss is good, but last year was a head scratcher. Hey, they won the Super Bowl anyway.
    Last edited by Buddy333; 11-28-2012 at 08:25 AM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It just seem to be a notch up when KP is on the field. He says he's playing on Monday night. Let's see what TC says today.
    Seeing is believing. Remember when Nicks said he was playing against the Panthers?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    shut up and play. We had what 2 really good performances from them all season?
    what did he say that was so bad?? He was just describing what the D needs to do....no trash or big talk at all....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    This game is huge. Hopefully they show up,with the same intensity that they did last week.

True ! One word intensity ! Ok two words WIN !

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what did he say that was so bad?? He was just describing what the D needs to do....no trash or big talk at all....
    We've been hearing what they need to do and what changes they're making all season long.

We've been hearing what they need to do and what changes they're making all season long.
    better than trash talk.....The guy has interviews and is asked questions?? What do want him to say???

Oh and BTW....they are in first place by two games too.....incase you forgot.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I want to see Jacquian out there!

shut up and play. We had what 2 really good performances from them all season?
    Take a breather
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I want to see Jacquian out there!
    That looks less likely as time goes on.

+ Reply to Thread