+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants' Antrel Rolle Says The Defense Needs To Be More Physical Against The Redskins'

Veteran
    The Redskins have a good run defense

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Seeing is believing. Remember when Nicks said he was playing against the Panthers?
    I don't think KP had any medical tests yesterday but we'll learn more today.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    That stadium is going to be loud. This is probably the most meaningful game they have had there in a long time.
    Remember all the hype prior to us playing at Carolina. How this was going to be their benchmark game. The most meaningful game for them at Home in years and years. This was going to be their coming out party and to put the league on notice by beating the defending SB champs in primetime. Howd that work out for Cam and the boys.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

We took that WILD Crowd out of it EARLY in that game. Most of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters of that game you could hear a pin drop in that Stadium. The only cheering was from the Giants fans that were present, other then that a lot of their fans hit the parking lots early. I think we need to do the same at Washington. The Road Warriors will go in their and show them whos boss early on so they dont get any ideas about an upset/

need to defeat their spirit and break their Will early on. thats the key. dont want to get into a tight game where the crowd is going wild at the end.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    We took that WILD Crowd out of it EARLY in that game. Most of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters of that game you could hear a pin drop in that Stadium. The only cheering was from the Giants fans that were present, other then that a lot of their fans hit the parking lots early. I think we need to do the same at Washington. The Road Warriors will go in their and show them whos boss early on so they dont get any ideas about an upset/

need to defeat their spirit and break their Will early on. thats the key. dont want to get into a tight game where the crowd is going wild at the end.
    We need to score a fast TD in our first series like we did vs GB. That fake end-around into a screen was completely unexpected from KG...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    shut up and play. We had what 2 really good performances from them all season?
    I don't watch every game of all 32 teams, but if you're talking about the San Francisco and Green Bay games, I think those are two of the best performances put in by any teams in the league this year.

The Winner of this game, will be by our Defense ! ... Pound " RG lll " don't Let him Breathe !.......... Eli and the O-Line will do their share.
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-29-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Keys to victory are what win most NFL games. Win the battle of the trenches, win the turnover war & punch the QB in the mouth...alot!

Rolles comments are 100% right on. We need to play like crazed dogs out there.: play hard, fast and nasty. Don't give them any room to breathe. Our defense will either win it or lose it. We gotta stop their run game, period. They toyed with us last time. We were lucky to get the W. We need to control the LOS or I'm afaraid the outcome might be different this time. So, PF, I hope you've coached 'em up this week. If all else fails pour some concrete down our DT's pants, that might slow morris down some! We have the talent, we need to come out with the fire this Monday! Go Giants!

+ Reply to Thread