+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VERY SORRY !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post
    To hate the Eagles more than the Cowboys you must be a yougin.

Can't blame you, but there will never, in my lifetime, exist a team I despise more than the Dallas Cowboys. aka "Americas Team". Giant killers for decades. SB after SB after Giants beatdown after Giant beatdown for years and years.

For those of you fans that are slightly older, how can you not hate the Cowboys more? Don't get me wrong the Eagles are my second hated team but they have never won the big game. And historically have not kicked our *** and gotten all the love from America like the Cowboys have. Seriously...?
    My sentiments exactly. Hate for Dallas is a long standing tradition, while hate for Philly +/or Skins is a more of " in the moment" type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Re: Sunday's Eagles / Cowboys game,
    I have to root for the Eagles, as much as I hate the Eagles, more than I hate the Cowboys. A Win by the Eagles will help us out. I hope my fellow Giant fans will understand ! Who will you root for...?

Go Giants !

If the Eagles beat the Cowboys, and the Giants beat the Redskins, we might have a chance to clinch the division next weekend, which would be huge.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Sadly I don't see the eagles beating anyone but us lol.

I could live with a tie.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    No apology necessary, you are making the logical choice. I am with you........ouch!
    Yes EAGLES all the way to knock Dallas down another rung
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    either way it puts major harm to either one that loses. We need dallas to lose more, but a philly lose and they are pretty much eliminated as the best they could do then would be 7-9 if they run the table.. however a dallas loss and a win by us puts them a full 3games out with 4games left so i am cheering for philly
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    either way it puts major harm to either one that loses. We need dallas to lose more, but a philly lose and they are pretty much eliminated as the best they could do then would be 7-9 if they run the table.. however a dallas loss and a win by us puts them a full 3games out with 4games left so i am cheering for philly
    Very True.................+1

Go Giants !

I dislike the Cowboys more than just about anything on the blue rock of ours, going back to early 70's. That being said, the last 20 years or so, the Eagles have been doing their best to catch up. All things being equal, I usually prefer the visiting team between the 2 of them. With standings and schedule the way it was this year, it was good for us as well. The loss to the Cowboys really crushed the Eagles a few weeks ago, and a loss to the Eagles could do the same this week.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    I hate the eagles so much. It's hard to think that I actually want them to win. Then again, I'm glad they are the garbage of the NFC East.
    Ha, that made me laugh because I feel exactly the same way...

I will root for the Eagals to beat Dallas...then cleanse myself exactly like Ace Ventura did after he found out the girl he was kissing & rubbing her "gun" against him, was actually a guy!

+ Reply to Thread