+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VERY SORRY !

And in typical Eagle fashion, they'll screw like they always do us by losing. Remember when Vick said he could see this team being a dynasty?!?!?! How about winning one first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Re: Sunday's Eagles / Cowboys game,
    I have to root for the Eagles, as much as I hate the Eagles, more than I hate the Cowboys. A Win by the Eagles will help us out. I hope my fellow Giant fans will understand ! Who will you root for...?

Go Giants !

To hate the Eagles more than the Cowboys you must be a yougin.

Can't blame you, but there will never, in my lifetime, exist a team I despise more than the Dallas Cowboys. aka "Americas Team". Giant killers for decades. SB after SB after Giants beatdown after Giant beatdown for years and years.

For those of you fans that are slightly older, how can you not hate the Cowboys more? Don't get me wrong the Eagles are my second hated team but they have never won the big game. And historically have not kicked our *** and gotten all the love from America like the Cowboys have. Seriously...?

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post

Can't blame you, but there will never, in my lifetime, exist a team I despise more than the Dallas Cowboys. aka "Americas Team". Giant killers for decades. SB after SB after Giants beatdown after Giant beatdown for years and years.

For those of you fans that are slightly older, how can you not hate the Cowboys more? Don't get me wrong the Eagles are my second hated team but they have never won the big game. And historically have not kicked our *** and gotten all the love from America like the Cowboys have. Seriously...?
    Call me a youngin if you want, but I actually know a lot of respectable Cowboys fans. There is NO SUCH THING as a "respectable Eagles fan". I honestly hate the city and its fanbase more than the team itself (which I'm ambivalent about).

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Going to have to do the same thing unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post

+5000

Root for a Cowboys' Loss, its less painful
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Its okay, because what I am doing is actually rooting against philly, but I am starting to root for next years draft early.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    if it makes u feel better, dont count it as rooting for the eagles. just say you're rooting against dallas =)
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by N.E. Pa GiantFan View Post
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rooting for the Eagles in this case is strictly a tactical maneuver. Unfortunately, I don't think that Philly has what it takes to put together any kind of an effort.
    Yes but what happens when the enemy of your enemy...............IS YOUR FRIGGIN ENEMY!!!!

I think a hole will be torn in the universe.
    Get well soon 80.

Bench Player
    This one is easy. I always root for the Cowboys to lose. Don't really care who beats them.

+ Reply to Thread