+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VERY SORRY !

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    There is NO SUCH THING as a "respectable Eagles fan".
    Me.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Me.
    where do you see the eagles going now that all the high paid FAs have not panned out? Vince young gone, babin gone, nnamdi invisible, Cullen Jenkins?, Ronnie brown?, Steve smith, David lee?, Anthony Hargrove?.

Prob cromarti only one that panned out. You think Reid gets fired? How can you take on that many star studded players and already have Jackson, Vick, McCoy, avant, cole, maclin, celek, peters in the fold and fail like he did.

So far his record with this Allstar dynasty dream team is 11-16.... And it's only that good cause they got on a roll last season and won last 4 or 5 to close season against some bad teams.. Also can't remember a team with this much talent turning the ball over so much
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    either way it puts major harm to either one that loses. We need dallas to lose more, but a philly lose and they are pretty much eliminated as the best they could do then would be 7-9 if they run the table.. however a dallas loss and a win by us puts them a full 3games out with 4games left so i am cheering for philly
    +1

Banned
    I always hope for a tie even though the chances of it happening aren't great(now that McNabb is gone)

Same here. I have grown to hate the philthy iggles even more than the cowpies, but it is better for us for dallas to lose.so think of it that way you are not rooting for philthy to win but dallas to lose
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Re: Sunday's Eagles / Cowboys game,
    I have to root for the Eagles, as much as I hate the Eagles, more than I hate the Cowboys. A Win by the Eagles will help us out. I hope my fellow Giant fans will understand ! Who will you root for...?

Go Giants !

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    if it makes u feel better, dont count it as rooting for the eagles. just say you're rooting against dallas =)
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by stormin normand View Post
    Same here. I have grown to hate the philthy iggles even more than the cowpies, but it is better for us for dallas to lose.so think of it that way you are not rooting for philthy to win but dallas to lose

Originally Posted by Marvelousmik
    if it makes u feel better, dont count it as rooting for the eagles. just say you're rooting against dallas =)

My thoughts exactly
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great were all on the same page..........................Rooting for Dallas to Lose !

And of course, Giants to WIN !