+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so this guy thinks we take a LB in round 1

so this guy thinks we take a LB in round 1

ok ok i know. its BR. and its way too early to start mock drafting. but it brings me to my point, would you rather take the kid they say we take- zach brown from NC, got decent size, incredible speed 4.40, thats FAST for a 4-3 OLB. we could put him opposite boley, and have a nice tandem at OLB, and just move kiwi back to the line, hes played well this year but come on. put the kid where he belongs.

OR

do we take vontaze burfict?
    i know hes a little nuts, but i think thats exactly what this team needs right now. someone that gives 1000 percent every play. someone that can take someones head off. i hear hes very quiet so IDK if he has leadership ablitiy, but man this guy is a flat beast. he can cover the TE, stop the run.

so, if the FO smartens up and these guys are available, which do you take?

Re: so this guy thinks we take a LB in round 1

Veteran

[quote user="blueblood42o"]ok ok i know. its BR. and its way too early to start mock drafting. but it brings me to my point, would you rather take the kid they say we take- zach brown from NC, got decent size, incredible speed 4.40, thats FAST for a 4-3 OLB. we could put him opposite boley, and have a nice tandem at OLB, and just move kiwi back to the line, hes played well this year but come on. put the kid where he belongs. OR do we take vontaze burfict? i know hes a little nuts, but i think thats exactly what this team needs right now. someone that gives 1000 percent every play. someone that can take someones head off. i hear hes very quiet so IDK if he has leadership ablitiy, but man this guy is a flat beast. he can cover the TE, stop the run. so, if the FO smartens up and these guys are available, which do you take?[/quote]

That dude is an animal and if he can be drafted when the Giants get a chance to pick they must do it without a 2nd thought.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

Out of the 3 first round lb prospects, Kuechly is hands down a no brainer pick.

Any 1st round LB would be great for us, they could join Boley and Goff and we can move Kiwi back to DE and get rid of Osi

This team draft a LB in the 1st round? I can only dream.

I dont know about either player but I don't want to hear about leadership ability.

You know how you lead? You commit mass murder every play. If we get rid of some of the lazy folks we have on roster and replace them with guys who have but 1 speed then we'll be much improved. I'm so sick of people on our team running their damn mouths and then getting there words jammed down their throats.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

That Burfict guy is an absolute animal.

However, don't get your hopes up. This team loves Goff, and honestly he may have made a difference this year.

We'll go D-end first and 2nd round and draft a kicker in the 3rd.

Veteran

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]That Burfict guy is an absolute animal. However, don't get your hopes up. This team loves Goff, and honestly he may have made a difference this year. We'll go D-end first and 2nd round and draft a kicker in the 3rd.[/quote]

He's a freak of nature. I'd have no problem rolling the dice with him and moving him to the outside. With that kind of freakish ability he would likely have little difficulty playing all 3 LB'er spots and being a force.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

+ Reply to Thread