+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so this guy thinks we take a LB in round 1

Re: so this guy thinks we take a LB in round 1

Burfict's highlights show an effort guy which is what what we need.

its shocking how many plays you can make just by moving your ***.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Wit Resse's history drafting LB's I would prefer to sign a proven Free Agent LB and address the Offensive Line and secondary in the draft.

Veteran

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Wit Resse's history drafting LB's I would prefer to sign a proven Free Agent LB and address the Offensive Line and secondary in the draft.[/quote]

Sign one &draft one.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

Forget Andrew Luck, Vontaze Burfict is the most overhyped player in this year's draft.

Before everyone goes lusting after him (then roasting JR if they don't take him with their first round pick), go watch his 2011 game tape in the Film Room on the Draft Board.

Yes, he's a vicious hitter. Yes he's a physical freak.

Yes, he has low discipline, yes he has low football IQ, yes he played craptastically this season.

I don't care how nasty you are, or how hard you hit, if you're handing the opposing offense 75 yards in penalties, getting benched, ejected, or suspended, you are the offenses best weapon.

Veteran

[quote user="Raptor22"]Forget Andrew Luck, Vontaze Burfict is the most overhyped player in this year's draft.

Before everyone goes lusting after him (then roasting JR if they don't take him with their first round pick), go watch his 2011 game tape in the Film Room on the Draft Board.

Yes, he's a vicious hitter. Yes he's a physical freak.

Yes, he has low discipline, yes he has low football IQ, yes he played craptastically this season.

I don't care how nasty you are, or how hard you hit, if you're handing the opposing offense 75 yards in penalties, getting benched, ejected, or suspended, you are the offenses best weapon.
    [/quote]

That stuff can be rectified in the NFL. It is a no brainer pick. If he is there, you take him.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I would actually rather us get a proven veteran like Curtis Lofton or Stephen Tulloch. We all saw what happened with Prince, don't get me wrong, the kid could be great some day, but he did nothing for our garbage of a secondary this year because of injuries and lack of training and whatnot.

I'd like a FA linebacker that can step in immediately and improve this horrible LB group.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Veteran

I think we take a new DC on the 2nd day of the offseason.

Veteran

[quote user="egyptian420"]I would actually rather us get a proven veteran like Curtis Lofton or Stephen Tulloch. We all saw what happened with Prince, don't get me wrong, the kid could be great some day, but he did nothing for our garbage of a secondary this year because of injuries and lack of training and whatnot.

I'd like a FA linebacker that can step in immediately and improve this horrible LB group.
    [/quote]

That is fine. I am all for a Tulloch type but additionally, I am also all for drafting a beast LB'er like Burfict if available in the 1st roundwhen the Giants would pick.

that sounds like burfict in a nutshell...

after the season we've had and with the LBing play we've been getting from these guys I would be appalled if Reese didn't go early for a LBer, he has to see what we see and know what we need and thats the part that scares me with Reese, he does the opposite of what we think..

+ Reply to Thread