+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Redskins' Griffin Calls Tuck Compliments "An Honor"

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Hard to dislike anything about Bob except his uniform.
    Hard to say, but I agree...maybe he'll get all ****y and do something stupid some day so I can more easily dislike him! TeHe!?!
    Right now, I'm pretty impressed by him all around.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    fast start and no let up....
    That was what they did last week and it was great. Start the second half with a huge lead and still get after thenQB and try to move the ball.

RG3's dad was in a military something I have in common with him. I know what he has gone through in his childhood, which is most likely similar to mine by moving constantly. Im always a Giants fan first, but I definitely respect this guy and wouldn't mind rooting for him.

bob griffin is a class act he is dangerous and damn good but if he was all of that the redskins would have a better record. in the words of bill p "lets not put him in canton yet" its sucks that we have to play him twice a year but it is what it is. i think our d will come and play fast and physical. the thing that sucks is c web will need ALOT of saftey help this game cuz garcon will blow right past him. get it done
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I really hate the fact that I really like that guy!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    bob griffin is a class act he is dangerous and damn good but if he was all of that the redskins would have a better record. in the words of bill p "lets not put him in canton yet" its sucks that we have to play him twice a year but it is what it is. i think our d will come and play fast and physical. the thing that sucks is c web will need ALOT of saftey help this game cuz garcon will blow right past him. get it done
    Not to sound rude, but I'm painfully tired of hearing any comments comparing the Redskins' record to how good RG3 is or isn't. It isn't his fault he lead a game-winning TD drive with 1:30 left and his defense gave up a pathetic 77-yard TD. It isn't his fault his defense, especially passing, is on pace to be historically bad. Do you really think Andrew Luck would be 7-4 with the Redskins defense? Not a chance. So please, let's leave the record out of this. I agree a team is what it's record is, but as a player, it has no bearing on how good RG3 is will be. Without him, They're 2-9 at best.

I was a big fan of Bob's coming out of college, just wish the Rams had taken him, or someone else been more generous with their trade up offer. He's going to give us fits for years to come. Anti-Romo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Hard to dislike anything about Bob except his uniform.
    Yeah, great kid, great athlete. Just be happy he isn't on the Eagles or Cowboys rosters.

5trive for Fiv5

Banned
    What's interesting about Griff is that he just keeps getting better each game, and it's noticeable. He's his own worst critic, and rarely does he make the same mistake twice. He took a lot of jarring hits early. He's now taking far fewer hits, because he knows that it will come back to bite him. It's fun watching him mature week over week.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    What's interesting about Griff is that he just keeps getting better each game, and it's noticeable. He's his own worst critic, and rarely does he make the same mistake twice. He took a lot of jarring hits early. He's now taking far fewer hits, because he knows that it will come back to bite him. It's fun watching him mature week over week.
    You can always tell when we're are playing the Redskins. It turns into RG slobber week lol.

+ Reply to Thread