Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I AM COMPLETLEY EMBARRASSED BY THE MODS ON THIS BOARD

YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH

Re: I AM COMPLETLEY EMBARRASSED BY THE MODS ON THIS BOARD

LOL

Relax Francis Relax. The Mods have done a good job on getting rid of Trolls lately. It's folks like you who blame the networks for the trash on TV and the Radio for their kids being punks. If you no like, then turn off the switch, don't open the post. It's called choice.

Plus without Jack's posts, I wouldn't LMAO half as much as I do.

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH[/quote]You were the paste eating suck up in elementary school, weren't you?

[quote user="mjg407"]

Relax Francis Relax. The Mods have done a good job on getting rid of Trolls lately. It's folks like you who blame the networks for the trash on TV and the Radio for their kids being punks. If you no like, then turn off the switch, don't open the post. It's called choice.

Plus without Jack's posts, I wouldn't LMAO half as much as I do.

[/quote],LOL,,, he makes me laugh to

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH[/quote]

Lord...calm down. They are doing the best they can. They do a pretty good job.
    Jack is harmless...without him I would never laugh.
    If you don't like something..just ignore it....it's not that hard.......

Without this MB, Jakk would be on suicide watch.

thats what these board are here for,,to voice your opinion,,,like some one else said,, if you dont like the topic,,dont click on it,,, i respect the opinions of every one on the boards,,,even if some stuff is stupid,,, but i get a laugh from it.

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH[/quote]

Does this post lead to a ban, or at least a suspention?

Would be funny if you were suspended with JackStround and Bundy still here.

I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE