+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Alex Smith

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990

    Alex Smith

    Where are all those dumbass 49er fans who were saying Alex Smith is elite not but a month ago? What do you clowns have to say now?

  2. #2
    Bench Player Deschi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    27
    As soon as I read the title I instinctively said "sucks"

  3. #3
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    He certainly isn't elite but he can get the job done. Really sucks to see Kap take over the starting position and i can place a bet that Alex takes over again before the playoffs.

  4. #4
    Starter nygfan90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He certainly isn't elite but he can get the job done. Really sucks to see Kap take over the starting position and i can place a bet that Alex takes over again before the playoffs.
    Deff agree. Alex has been there done that. I'm sure they're gonna want someone with experience behind center going into the playoffs. Then again, will doing that mess with the chemistry at all with their receivers? I know they look fine now but who knows if they keep switching QB's.

  5. #5
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,087
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    Deff agree. Alex has been there done that. I'm sure they're gonna want someone with experience behind center going into the playoffs. Then again, will doing that mess with the chemistry at all with their receivers? I know they look fine now but who knows if they keep switching QB's.
    Alex has two games of playoff experience. He's just as green as the second year player.

    Hopefully Harbaugh successfully set precedent in benching tenured starters for better backups.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Alex has two games of playoff experience. He's just as green as the second year player.

    Hopefully Harbaugh successfully set precedent in benching tenured starters for better backups.
    That's not much of a precedent. Not every team operates their roster like the Giants. lol

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He certainly isn't elite but he can get the job done. Really sucks to see Kap take over the starting position and i can place a bet that Alex takes over again before the playoffs.
    I agree there. Switching quarterbacks this late in the season is odd for a genuine title contender. I would not want Kaepernick starting in the playoffs.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I agree there. Switching quarterbacks this late in the season is odd for a genuine title contender. I would not want Kaepernick starting in the playoffs.

    It's just Harbaugh over-coaching again.

  9. #9
    Who would most of you want to see behind center if we play SF in the playoffs again? I'd rather face Smith as Kap is a much more athletic & versatile QB & has the much stronger arm.

  10. #10
    You mean like Kurt Warner? Lol Smith over Eli.....nah he isnt a hater.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts