+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Smith

He's def not Elite but his numbers are better than Kap.
    He was having a great season and got benched for being injured.. smh

Harbarugh's plan will backfire. Its stupid that they are throwing their starting QB that almost got you to the Superbowl under the bus..

Quote Originally Posted by CTLadyBlue View Post
    Heard this being discussed on WFAN this morning. Wait - as soon as Kap has a 3-interception bungle, they'll being screaming for Smith. But if I were Smith, I'd be royally ticked. He did nothing to lose his job. The guy got hurt, had to sit out a game or two and a new wonder-boy was discovered. You don't do this to your starter unless he's royally effing up the game and his teams chance of winning.

Hey Smith - the Jets will have an opening for you next season!
    Diehl did nothing to lose his job either...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    i remember all of them coming on our boards and making their cases that he was better then Eli. Lol
    Yup that is who this thread is directed towards, so many of these clowns were saying he was one of the best qbs in the entire league, what a joke those fans are!

Banned
    Alex Smith is not as good as Eli Manning but he is a good QB. He is way more than just a game manager. Anmyone that thinks otherwise can watch his playoffs run last year, particularly the game against New Orleans Saints.

I guess Jim harbaugh is going with Colin Kapernick because the offense is responding so well to him but I think this is going to blow up in his face. Steadiness seems to be something that Alex Smith has developed over the past couple years but benching him in the middle of the season and then perhaps calling him back in when Colin Kapernick has struggles, which he will, may be pushing it.

Alex Smith should have expected something like this before the season began when they were jocking Peyton Manning so hard and trying to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I guess Jim harbaugh is going with Colin Kapernick because the offense is responding so well to him but I think this is going to blow up in his face.
    I do, too. I reckon Kaep will singlehandedly bungle this team out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I do, too. I reckon Kaep will singlehandedly bungle this team out of the playoffs.
    Let them FU...............I never want to see SF again, With C.Kap. or Alex..

Go Giants !

starting Kap will hurt this team watch...he is not RG3 or Cam I just don't have faith in this kid....think about it he scored 17 points against the Saints defense and beat a Bears team without Jay Culter. If the play a team that has both a good quarterback to put pressure on him to make plays and a good defense this kid will fold. I don't like Smith but I think they should have stuck with him....

[QUOTE=BuffyBlueII;596464]Alex Smith is not as good as Eli Manning but he is a good QB. He is way more than just a game manager. Anmyone that thinks otherwise can watch his playoffs run last year, particularly the game against New Orleans Saints.

Plz, Saints D is bad. What happened vs the Giants D the very next week? 1 of 14 on 3rd down & 0 completions to his WRs. He only wins games when the SF D limits the other team to under 17 pts. If the D is off that day & gives up over 20+, he struggles in a shootout. Big time game nmanager.

Kapernick will fold as soon as he runs into a real NFL defense in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTLadyBlue View Post
    Heard this being discussed on WFAN this morning. Wait - as soon as Kap has a 3-interception bungle, they'll being screaming for Smith. But if I were Smith, I'd be royally ticked. He did nothing to lose his job. The guy got hurt, had to sit out a game or two and a new wonder-boy was discovered. You don't do this to your starter unless he's royally effing up the game and his teams chance of winning.

Hey Smith - the Jets will have an opening for you next season!
    Nah, the Jets would be too stupid to grab him< they have Sanchez! LMFAO!

let's sit back and see if this causes a cancer in their locker room.

I hate the 9ers since the 80s so I have no sympathy for them or their fanbase. And Harbaugh is an overly emotional dip ****.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread