+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We will win either way...

I do believe we beat the Jets Saturday and go on to beat Dallas and enter the playoffs.

But if we lose, we win anyway. I think it will spark a change. It has to.

Yes, injuries played a big part in our demise or disappointment this season, but like most of us, I just don't feel we are a well coached team from top to bottom.

Physical mistakes are one thing. Mental mistakes hint of something much more insidious.

We've had just too many mental mistakes and emotional letdowns this year to forgive and forget.

If we don't win these last two games and we miss the playoffs...again...something is indeed rotten in the state of Denmark, or more appropriately, the state of New Jersey!

Re: We will win either way...

+1...I would rather us win than "win" but I'll take either I guess

or we lose either way...

Giants drop last two, ownership acknowledges impossible situation with injuries and announces everyone will be back next year.

[quote user="daynemustgo"]or we lose either way...

Giants drop last two, ownership acknowledges impossible situation with injuries and announces everyone will be back next year.[/quote]
    There is no way in HELL that we lose the last 2 and they keep all the coaches. Not possible. 3 back to back seasons with no playoffs and 2nd half collapses just won't cut it.

If Anything, they'll just keep Coughlin and get rid of Gilbride and/or Fewel. Someone will have to lose a job. I just hope we don't lose only one game and still miss the playoffs, then I'd be worried.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="daynemustgo"]or we lose either way...

Giants drop last two, ownership acknowledges impossible situation with injuries and announces everyone will be back next year.[/quote]
    I just hope we don't lose only one game and still miss the playoffs, then I'd be worried.
    [/quote]

or bumble into the playoffs and lose immediately. Tougher schedule next year, worse draft pick and mgmt is tickled to have simply made the playoffs and brings everyone back to build on this years "success".

The only win will be. If the FO finally takes note of the third year in a row quitters. And cuts deadwood.

[quote user="Gianthunter"]The only win will be. If the FO finally takes note of the third year in a row quitters. And cuts deadwood.[/quote]

Off the top of your head GH....who would you put in the "deadwood" category?

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Gianthunter"]The only win will be. If the FO finally takes note of the third year in a row quitters. And cuts deadwood.[/quote]

[/quote]Number 1 on thequitters hit parade is Osi. The injury police not withstanding. I would add Tuck second year in row of seeing quit all over his face.

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Gianthunter"]The only win will be. If the FO finally takes note of the third year in a row quitters. And cuts deadwood.*[/quote]

[/quote]Number 1 on the*quitters hit parade is Osi.[/quote]

Tied for #1 is Ross

[quote user="daynemustgo"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]Number 1 on thequitters hit parade is Osi.[/quote] Tied for #1 is Ross[/quote]

I agree with Osi............on the fence with Ross Don't you guys thinkFewell has to to take a good part of the blame here though......the whole "D" looks a s confused as early Sept. even with rookies and injuries there appears to be no improvement.....should have seen some imo