+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please put JPP over Wayne Hunter next week Fewell!!!

It you saw the Jets game last week, you'd see exactly why. Jason Babin now leads the league in sacks because of the 4 he had against Wayne Hunter on the Jets line.

If he leaves useless injured Tuck or Tolly on their worse lineman and JPP over Ferguson, their 2nd best lineman, then Fewell is really blowing it on this one.

We have a surefire match up to exploit. Yet still, I have a feeling JPP will be in a battle all day with D'Brickishaw (who names their kid that?) instead of dominating on the other side.

Veteran

Re: Please put JPP over Wayne Hunter next week Fewell!!!

VB i coudn't agree more - Hunter has been a complete disaster all year and Babin absolutely tore him up - sadly I imagine they will keep JPP on the better tackle Ferguson - who hasn't had the greatest year but lightyears ahead of Hunter. Lets hope Tuck is less nicked - he is practicing today which is a good sign and made a couple plays in the backfield against wash.

sounds like a good idea to me as well. If I remember correctly he played mostly on the left side at USF.

GET WELL SOON

I hope they put JPP on Hunter, I would love to see him rip atleast 3 sacks minimum on him. Heck even if they double JPP, we should send a blitzer on that side. Have Tolly & Tuck rotate on Ferguson with Kiwi being rotated all around. Hunter sucks, I believe Andre Carter had 3-4 sacks on him as well.

It makes sense.

So it won't happen.

JPP has had no success from the left side.

I say put him on the right (where he's very good), and then let the Jets worry about stopping our best defensive player at his best position.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Bench Player

Your head coach could get 4 sacks if he were lined up opposite Hunter....Hunter is HORRIBLE

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]JPP has had no success from the left side.

I say put him on the right (where he's very good), and then let the Jets worry about stopping our best defensive player at his best position.
    [/quote]

+1. JPP plays much better from the right side and has been owning good LT's all year. Let him take on Ferguson.

Veteran

No matter what side he is on he will probably get double teamed which should free up somebody else. Here is a crazy idea, how about Fewell dials up some blitz packages instead of rushing 3 lineman. I swear to God if i see him rushing 3 all day im going to go nuts. Put some pressure on Sanchez and he will make mistakes.

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]It you saw the Jets game last week, you'd see exactly why. Jason Babin now leads the league in sacks because of the 4 he had against Wayne Hunter on the Jets line. If he leaves useless injured Tuck or Tolly on their worse lineman and JPP over Ferguson, their 2nd best lineman, then Fewell is really blowing it on this one. We have a surefire match up to exploit. Yet still, I have a feeling JPP will be in a battle all day with D'Brickishaw (who names their kid that?) instead of dominating on the other side.[/quote]

I think that everytime I hear his name.

Hell, why settle on one spot. He looked good moving around confusing that line. I loved Tuck doing that often last season.

Hope Fewell steps it up this week..