+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeAngelo Hall Disses Eli Again: "I Could Have Made That Throw."

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    Skins fan here. Hall can be an idiot at times but I like how he doesnt back down. Its funny because the last time we played you, I came on here and talked about how done he was. I said he looked just like McNabb & Brunell. Like he physically was shot. It looked like it hurt to run. He only had LB speed and looked to be laboring soo much. Like he was dragging himself around the field.

Now since the bye he is not fully back but he looks alot better than he was before the bye. Just physically he's looking faster & quicker. He was getting killed in the slot but he's looking better now. Him & Griffith. Griff was terrible in Preseason and early regular season. Then he missed a few games with injury. Since he's come back he's been really good looking.

Still cant trust either or our safties but they are all way better than Josh Wilson who is just straight toast now. Every play he gets beat and jumps up screaming at the ref like the wr shouldve been called for Offensive PI. Its so annoying. He always has his back to the ball and then jumps up pointing
    I remember when he was with Atlanta and was interviewed just before a game against us in Atlanta. He said that the Giants were going to be "light work", followed by a game where we trounced them.
    Lots of mouth, and can't back it up.
    Get well soon 80.

DeAngelo Hall was about to get Debo-ed by Dez Bryant on Thanksgiving.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    Skins fan here. Hall can be an idiot at times but I like how he doesnt back down. Its funny because the last time we played you, I came on here and talked about how done he was. I said he looked just like McNabb & Brunell. Like he physically was shot. It looked like it hurt to run. He only had LB speed and looked to be laboring soo much. Like he was dragging himself around the field.

Now since the bye he is not fully back but he looks alot better than he was before the bye. Just physically he's looking faster & quicker. He was getting killed in the slot but he's looking better now. Him & Griffith. Griff was terrible in Preseason and early regular season. Then he missed a few games with injury. Since he's come back he's been really good looking.

Still cant trust either or our safties but they are all way better than Josh Wilson who is just straight toast now. Every play he gets beat and jumps up screaming at the ref like the wr shouldve been called for Offensive PI. Its so annoying. He always has his back to the ball and then jumps up pointing
    It's one thing to not back down and another to just take your loss like a man. Hall is the biggest idiot in the NFL. He gave up coverageCruz read the defense perfect so did Eli it was a great play call and was executed perfect. Hall's ego is just the size of Washington and just needs to shut up cause he is highly overrated at least to me he is.

Harooni and him are buds. Wonder if he could get any insight.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's one thing to not back down and another to just take your loss like a man. Hall is the biggest idiot in the NFL. He gave up coverageCruz read the defense perfect so did Eli it was a great play call and was executed perfect. Hall's ego is just the size of Washington and just needs to shut up cause he is highly overrated at least to me he is.
    In his defense I think the comment had more to do with how he felt about us then it had to do with a diss. Coming into the year it was thought to be that we would have a great D to help carry the rookie QB and our D would win the games. Instead our O & rookie QB have been great while our D was getting slaughtered. At the time of that game we were getting worse & worse on D every week. That game was for 1st place so that play was just the cherry on top. I think he was just soo dissapointed.

Im not a Hall defender though. Every game he's literally getting into it with players or refs. I mean it looks really bad sometimes but somehow he never gets a personal foul penalty. Im always screaming for him to shutup or stop fighting for they throw a flag. I can just imagine this one after all the talk. Im betting anyhing he will get into a fight with one of your receievers. Not an ejection type fight but just alot of jawing & pushing on multiple plays

DeAngelo Hall stated "I could have made that throw."

Well he sure couldn't defend it.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    who cares deangelo hall is going to get abused by nicks monday night
    I love your sig.
    ďFall down seven times, get up eight.Ē

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    DeAngelo Hall stated "I could have made that throw."

Well he sure couldn't defend it.

nice one...lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He's stupid. He's trying to say they blew the coverage without saying that they blew the coverage.What, just because a mistake was made Eli shouldn't take advantage of it?

Banned
    DeAngelo needs to shut up and play. He was not involved with the Cruz touchdown. That was Josh Wilson and Madieu Williams who got torched.

+ Reply to Thread