Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall isnít backing down.

Victor Cruz may have provided some bulletin board fodder for the Redskins by saying Wednesday that they are "still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender."

But Hall followed suit and then some an hour later by refusing to apologize for a comment last month that irked Eli Manning and that several Giants called "disrespectful" to their two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback.

Manning and Cruz exploited a busted coverage in the Washington secondary and connected for a 77-yard touchdown pass that proved to be the game-winner with 1:13 left in the Giantsí 27-23 triumph Oct. 21 at MetLife Stadium.

Hall later said of the Manning-to-Cruz score: "I feel we gave him that play," and, "It wasnít something where he was a rocket scientist and he figured something out."

In a conference call Wednesday with reporters covering the Giants, Hall stood by his assessment, promising: "I could have made that throw."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/18..._Eli_diss.html

Ugh.....People just don't when to shut up and take the high road. I hope the Giants light them up!!!!!