+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeAngelo Hall Disses Eli Again: "I Could Have Made That Throw."

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Eli should say "I could have covered Cruz on that play..."

Hall is going to get eaten up on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If you read his whole statement you would know that what he is saying is that they blew the coverage so bad that Cruz was so wide open even he could have made that throw. It's not a dis to Eli.
    I don't know. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I took his statement to mean that what Manning & Cruz did was no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Hall is going to get eaten up on Monday
    If he doesnt get ejected for head-butting a ref first.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If you read his whole statement you would know that what he is saying is that they blew the coverage so bad that Cruz was so wide open even he could have made that throw. It's not a dis to Eli.
    True it could be taken as that. but it's still a lame thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I don't know. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I took his statement to mean that what Manning & Cruz did was no big deal.
    was no big deal because Cruz burnt them AND they blew the coverage. Eli saw it and made the throw....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He could have made that throw because he was too busy getting torched by cruz...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Come Monday night, all the talk is meaningless. Blown coverages will cost someone the game. It's not going to be us.
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall isnít backing down.

Victor Cruz may have provided some bulletin board fodder for the Redskins by saying Wednesday that they are "still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender."

But Hall followed suit and then some an hour later by refusing to apologize for a comment last month that irked Eli Manning and that several Giants called "disrespectful" to their two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback.

Manning and Cruz exploited a busted coverage in the Washington secondary and connected for a 77-yard touchdown pass that proved to be the game-winner with 1:13 left in the Giantsí 27-23 triumph Oct. 21 at MetLife Stadium.

Hall later said of the Manning-to-Cruz score: "I feel we gave him that play," and, "It wasnít something where he was a rocket scientist and he figured something out."

In a conference call Wednesday with reporters covering the Giants, Hall stood by his assessment, promising: "I could have made that throw."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/18..._Eli_diss.html

Ugh.....People just don't when to shut up and take the high road. I hope the Giants light them up!!!!!
    Lighting up that secondary is no trick. If he had something to back up his comments with that would be different.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Bench Player
    Skins fan here. Hall can be an idiot at times but I like how he doesnt back down. Its funny because the last time we played you, I came on here and talked about how done he was. I said he looked just like McNabb & Brunell. Like he physically was shot. It looked like it hurt to run. He only had LB speed and looked to be laboring soo much. Like he was dragging himself around the field.

Now since the bye he is not fully back but he looks alot better than he was before the bye. Just physically he's looking faster & quicker. He was getting killed in the slot but he's looking better now. Him & Griffith. Griff was terrible in Preseason and early regular season. Then he missed a few games with injury. Since he's come back he's been really good looking.

Still cant trust either or our safties but they are all way better than Josh Wilson who is just straight toast now. Every play he gets beat and jumps up screaming at the ref like the wr shouldve been called for Offensive PI. Its so annoying. He always has his back to the ball and then jumps up pointing

+ Reply to Thread