+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolando McClain

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Rolando McClain

According to espn he will be released, lots of people wanted him in the JPP draft, could he fit?

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    According to espn he will be released, lots of people wanted him in the JPP draft, could he fit?
    Na...he boderline stinks. I take that back. If anyone is released by the Raiders...they stink

Noway could he beat out Blackburn at this point..

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Noway could he beat out Blackburn at this point..
    so? ppl r forgetting he's still young. id be fine with the giants signing him and taking their time redeveloping him. he has the physical tools to be an absolute beast, so much so he still flashes here and there. with our coaches and staff, i bet he could reach a high level of play. JR knows plenty about him, im fine with whatever he chooses to do...we could end up getting a 1rst round talent MLB tho w/o drafting him, win win for both sides of the draft lb rd 1 debate

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    so? ppl r forgetting he's still young. id be fine with the giants signing him and taking their time redeveloping him. he has the physical tools to be an absolute beast, so much so he still flashes here and there. with our coaches and staff, i bet he could reach a high level of play. JR knows plenty about him, im fine with whatever he chooses to do...we could end up getting a 1rst round talent MLB tho w/o drafting him, win win for both sides of the draft lb rd 1 debate
    I never thought he was a 1st round talent at LB...The guys probably slower then Blackburn and probably had no business playing MLB in the 4/3 in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I never thought he was a 1st round talent at LB...The guys probably slower then Blackburn and probably had no business playing MLB in the 4/3 in the first place.
    It's a very real possibility that Reese and co. had McClain ranked higher than JPP and would have taken him if available. We'll never know though.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    It's a very real possibility that Reese and co. had McClain ranked higher than JPP and would have taken him if available. We'll never know though.
    Actually theres absolutely no possiblility....JPP was at the draft for the specific reason that the Giants told him if he was available they would take him

No way. The guy is a damn cancer. Also would love to see this guy try and cover McCoy coming out the backfield....It would be UGLY!

I don't see much of players on other teams. Hard to speculate on fit based on a lack of knowledge.

This guy is actually not that good. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather have Blackburn than McClain.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.