+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Someone got tossed from the stadium using my tix

I sold them on stubhub. I got a letter from the giants stating that any further complaints from security may result in them cancelling my psl's. I was just wondering would i be protected if i sold them through the ticket exchange?

Wow thats some BS youre not responsible for the actions some bafoon did when u werent even there. And any time ive had a 'run in' with the guards i claim to have lost my ticket or some other bs story
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

You should see who to contact and ask about protocol when tickets are sold to a third party.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Wow thats some BS youre not responsible for the actions some bafoon did when u werent even there. And any time ive had a 'run in' with the guards i claim to have lost my ticket or some other bs story
    It's part of the fine print on the tickets I'm afraid and it's also language used in the PSL contract. HOWEVER, I would communicate with them and tell them how you sold the tickets and am pretty sure that leaves you off the hook. The letter is probably auto-generated.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's part of the fine print on the tickets I'm afraid and it's also language used in the PSL contract. HOWEVER, I would communicate with them and tell them how you sold the tickets and am pretty sure that leaves you off the hook. The letter is probably auto-generated.
    Yep, it isn't even that fine of a a print. They were pretty vocal with the new system saying that Ticketholders are responsible for the behavior of the people in their seats. It is a good rule too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Yep, it isn't even that fine of a a print. They were pretty vocal with the new system saying that Ticketholders are responsible for the behavior of the people in their seats. It is a good rule too.
    It is, but it's really designed for when you give your tickets to a friend or relative. I always uses Ticketmaster as they handle the GIANTS business. But I don't imagine they can really hold you responsible in this circumstance. I would definitely contact whoever wrote the letter AND the 3rd party outlet used.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Dont know at all. But if I had to h***ard a Guess I'd say you would be afforded a little more protection if you went through ticket exchange, The NFLs designated resaler then it would be them who but the dumb *** in your seat. Note who this guy is let them know and advise any and all Giant fans you know so they dont sell to this crum

I think by using the NFL Ticket Exchange you'd be off the hook since it is though the Giants and the NFL. With Stub-hub might have some issues.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I know its not the point of this thread, but damn it had to hurt selling your tix to that game. Then getting that letter on top of it. Hope they don't hold that guy against you in the end.

I think you will be fine, if you put your tix on ebay, ticketexchabge, etc theres no way to guarantee whos gonna get ur seats, they could be a upstanding member or community or a sexual predator, theres no way of knowing
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers