+ Reply to Thread

Giants David Wilson "Ready To Go", And Other News From Afternoon Tea with Coughlin

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/29/...-tom-coughlin/

Excerpt: "New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin took the podium for his weekly press conference on Wednesday in anything but a jovial mood. With a huge game coming up on Monday night against the Washington Redskins, the coach made it clear he had more important things to do than go down the list of players and discuss their health status. Alas, their health statuses were widely discussed.

The pre-practice injury report only included six players today. Among them were center David Baas (shoulder), running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), offensive lineman David Diehl (shoulder), wide receiver Domenik Hixon (ankle), safety Kenny Phillips (knee) and linebacker Jacquian Williams (knee).

Of the players listed, Baas, Diehl and Phillips will not practice today, although Coughlin says he hopes to have KP back on Friday. Meanwhile, Hixon and Williams will return to work doing (at the very minimum) individual drills, while Bradshaw "will be out there doing what he can." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Glad to see Hixon and Williams at least doing personal drills. I hope KP can go Monday night
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    This reminds me of when we lost Derrick Ward to a broken leg in 2007 and Bradshaw came out in beast mode. Let's see if Wilson can pull a Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    This reminds me of when we lost Derrick Ward to a broken leg in 2007 and Bradshaw came out in beast mode. Let's see if Wilson can pull a Bradshaw.
    All indications are they are doing everything they can to get him ready

# 80

Veteran
    With Bradshaw not practicing, at least he's getting first team reps

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    With Bradshaw not practicing, at least he's getting first team reps
    True and Coughlin was very upbeat about Lumpkin and Torain who were working with the scout team

# 80