+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants have the hardest remaining schedule

Giants have the hardest remaining schedule

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/p...o-49ers-112712

Remaining opponents winning percentage: .582 (32-23)

Potential flies in the ointment: No NFL team faces a tougher task than back-to-back road games against Atlanta (10-1) and Baltimore (9-2) in Weeks 15 and 16. No franchise, though, has shown more resiliency away from home than the Giants under head coach Tom Coughlin. New York won five of its six playoff games on the road in the 2007 and 2011 seasons en route to winning Super Bowl titles.

Those teams should be concerned about playing the Giants. I never get caught up on the whole "tough schedule" ****
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Those teams should be concerned about playing the Giants. I never get caught up on the whole "tough schedule" ****
    I love the tougher schedules, but I do get nervous until they actually make the playoffs.

I thought that last year's hard schedule did a better job of preparing the Giants for the playoffs. Especially when games 15 & 16 became must wins.

Bring it!

Starter
    The schedule is what it is and it actually looks easier than it did at the start of the season. The Eagles have flopped, the Saints are ok, but not the SB winning Saints so we should be able to compete in both games.

The Falcons and the Ravens games are the games that should go down the wire and if this Giants team has one downside it's the fact that they need to be the universal underdogs to play their best football. And that mindset should actually benefit us in those 2 games.

I'm thinking 3 wins out of the remaining 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/p...o-49ers-112712

Remaining opponents winning percentage: .582 (32-23)

Potential flies in the ointment: No NFL team faces a tougher task than back-to-back road games against Atlanta (10-1) and Baltimore (9-2) in Weeks 15 and 16. No franchise, though, has shown more resiliency away from home than the Giants under head coach Tom Coughlin. New York won five of its six playoff games on the road in the 2007 and 2011 seasons en route to winning Super Bowl titles.
    That's just what we need, a challenge every week. Climb that mountain!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Thye both would have most likely clinched by then and may not need to play for a win and could sit many of their starters. Could end up being an easy game.

Seems like our schedule at the end of EVERY year is this hard (or harder).

Nothing new.

Starter
    Redskins isn't a "must win" but it sure would help out A LOT if the Gmen can get a W.

They've had the hardest schedule all year. I like it that way.

+ Reply to Thread