+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You guys think Giants fans are bad?

You guys think Giants fans are bad?

WARNING: NSFW. EXTREMELY COARSE LANGUAGE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vi7Qv0aZGc0

Almost as bad as getting in confrontations for wearing a Sanchez jersey

"Anzalone cites his loyalty to embattled starting quarterback Mark Sanchez as the cause of the confrontation"

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...d-hangs-helmet

Fanbases are embarrassing now a days. And I'm not that old. It's just sad all that goes on. I actually think it should be mandatory to wear dress attire like back in the day. People dressed more grown up will act more grown up. I feel like this is why the Mayans saw the world.ending soon. Society is getting pretty bad.

What does dress attire have to do with not acting like ****wads?

Veteran
    Fireman Ed is an obnoxious jerk. Anyone who has ever been within 100 feet of the guy knows how big of a (insert graphic insult here) he is.
    Yes I know he loves to say how he is just a fan when things aren't going well, but if you ever met the guy you would know that when the Jets are performing even semi-competently he carries himself like the antagonistic face of the franchise that he truly is.

Sad Jets, your #1 and #2 news articles are about a guy retiring who has to pay to get into the stadium and your QB getting blindsided by his own linemans rear-end.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Fanbases are embarrassing now a days. And I'm not that old. It's just sad all that goes on. I actually think it should be mandatory to wear dress attire like back in the day. People dressed more grown up will act more grown up. I feel like this is why the Mayans saw the world.ending soon. Society is getting pretty bad.
    social media does not help. white trash now comes in all colors- A*HOLE!

And these are the guys in the "Coach's Club Seats". Just imagine if you could hear what would come from the upper tier. Sounded like it was a handfull of guys, but still!

Classy!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Banned
    This Philly fan takes the cake though. He needs to have his own show

Warning: NSFW Language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEiLq8txNAQ

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    +1. No reason for people to act like jerks at a sporting event. Everyone's there to have fun. I'm surprised that I've seen so many dumping on fireman Ed. All he did was lead cheering for that horrible team for 25 years. Even columnists are saying good riddance to him. I don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread