+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not sure this is a position of need right now and I don't think this is the type of project that you start working on mid-season!

He should go to the Patriots maybe Belicheck can get through to him. Mcclains problems arent talent based its the fact he is lazy and has a terrible attitude. Hopefully he ends up humbled and comes ready to work. This is all u need to know about Mcclains attitude. This is after put a pistol to a guys head while he was lying on the ground, and fired a shot next to his ear after he begged McClain not to shoot him.

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 11-30-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
    Raiders are NOT releasing Rolando McClain, instead however the team has suspended him for conduct detrimental

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
    Raiders players tell me McClain was informed this morning and they believe the suspension was for more than just this week

I actually respect the Raiders more for this than releasing him. They are saying if your going to quit on us then your not going to play for someone else.

I'd take a chance on him. I'd be willing to bet anything that he wouldn't have the same attitude/issues if he were on the Giants like he did on the Raiders.

Banned
    After reading what he pulled with shooting the gun off, I don’t want this guy on our team. He is a lowlife.