+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???

He is still young, but if he continues to grow, he could end up the #1 overall selection.

Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.

He is impressive in a couple years I can see him going #1. He's got great pose in the pocket, has a decent arm, very accurate. He also runs a pro-style offense. He can also run good.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.
    His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???
    I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..

He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..
    Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..
    Good Point have to keep an eye out on that next time I watch him. but he's still young and still has a lot of learning to do maybe that has something to do with it?. Next Year he'll be in the ACC against better competition so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam
    Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over Clowney

+ Reply to Thread