+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

  1. #1
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510

    Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

    I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???

  2. #2
    He is still young, but if he continues to grow, he could end up the #1 overall selection.

  3. #3
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,263
    Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

    And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    He is impressive in a couple years I can see him going #1. He's got great pose in the pocket, has a decent arm, very accurate. He also runs a pro-style offense. He can also run good.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

    And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.
    His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam

  6. #6
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???
    I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

    Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..

  7. #7
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,744
    He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..
    Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best

  9. #9
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

    Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..
    Good Point have to keep an eye out on that next time I watch him. but he's still young and still has a lot of learning to do maybe that has something to do with it?. Next Year he'll be in the ACC against better competition so we will see.

  10. #10
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam
    Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over Clowney

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts