+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over Clowney
    All I know is the big names on TV. Clowney Lee Watkins Bridgewater... Who else is there? To go further, what are some good draft forums to visit? I'm not sure that I'll ever get into watching vids, but reading multiple peoples' opinions has seemingly kept me somewhat informed on the latest draft class each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    All I know is the big names on TV. Clowney Lee Watkins Bridgewater... Who else is there? To go further, what are some good draft forums to visit? I'm not sure that I'll ever get into watching vids, but reading multiple peoples' opinions has seemingly kept me somewhat informed on the latest draft class each year.
    You already named some guys that in any other year would probably be shoe ins as the first overall pick. NDs DE Tuitt is another. Johnny Football would be eligible that year, Louis Nix might not come out until then. There are legitimately at least 10-15 guys who could be a top pick in that draft depending on what underclassmen come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best
    I like Fales alot as well.. Sometimes i let consensus sway my opinion, all though , as u know, sometimes i dont as well. But for Fales, u dont' see a ton of hype, and i just thought maybe something i wasen't seeing was keeping people from being excited or something? Now that i know ur on my side, i will say, ur totally correct.. He looks to make sparkling fast decisons( i love that in a QB), and often makes the right decison as well.. Hes plenty good enough size, and has a good strong arm.. I think if he came out this yr, like Osweiler last yr, he will be a surprise earlier then expected selection...

Hey Nick Foles looks like a solid QB , ey? Remember how i had him ranked up there in my rankings, and people thought i was alittle 2 high on em? Hes looked plenty good, and is all ready starting games and won the immediete backup to Vick as a rookie.. Hes showing plenty of potential, and has a big arm.. I seen plenty of Arizona with Foles, and think he can be sorta like a Matt Shaub given half a shot.. I actually think Foles has a stronger arm though..

Foles last yr, and Fales next yr..lol

Teddy looking pretty damn good tonight.

All-Pro
    They are lighting the Gators up now. He is having a nice game.

On another note, what'sup with shariff floyd? Damn hes beastly, draft gurus please share some insight......elam too

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    On another note, what'sup with shariff floyd? Damn hes beastly, draft gurus please share some insight......elam too
    fFloyd is a good run stuffer who's power will gather him some decent push up the middle but he isnt ever gonna be a sack machine.

Elam is a monster who plays well in big games and can do a lot, including cover man 2 man. If he was 2 inches taller, he would easily be the best safety prospect in a year that is decently strong at safety.

Bridgewater looked pretty good last night, no doubt.. The zip on some of his throws and accuracy for most part was impressive, but i still don't think hes a NFL star u take a early 1st rd pick on.. I just don't.. Hes thrown a pick in about 4or5 straight games, and when u watched last night, u thought he was gonna have the kinda game that just blows u away, but the end stats were 20-32 266yrd 2td 1int 7carries minus 17yrds... Sure, solid, but not overly insane, which in my opinion, is what it would take for me to take a QB in the early 1st...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Bridgewater looked pretty good last night, no doubt.. The zip on some of his throws and accuracy for most part was impressive, but i still don't think hes a NFL star u take a early 1st rd pick on.. I just don't.. Hes thrown a pick in about 4or5 straight games, and when u watched last night, u thought he was gonna have the kinda game that just blows u away, but the end stats were 20-32 266yrd 2td 1int 7carries minus 17yrds... Sure, solid, but not overly insane, which in my opinion, is what it would take for me to take a QB in the early 1st...
    True, but he is a sophomore and Florida's defense is as good as any in the country.

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    True, but he is a sophomore and Florida's defense is as good as any in the country.

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread