+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,025

    Drew Brees 0TDs 5INTs tonight

    Next week 5TDs, 0INT

  2. #2
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Yeah, what a horrible game. He looks unfocused.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, what a horrible game. He looks unfocused.
    Game was lost with that bad clock management at the end of the half. they had been dominated most of 1st half being down 17-0. then they go on 80yard drive to close gap to 10. prior to half they had golden opp to make it a 3pt game or at least a 7pt game at worst when they were set up 1st and goal. hard to fathom brees would make that short throw knowing he had no timeouts and allowing clock to expire prior to him being able to spike it. should of just thrown ball away. if they had gotten points there it would have been huge considering they were getting ball 1st to start second half. very unbrees like with the 5/6 INTs and 0 Tds.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  4. #4
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Even our bum hasn't thrown 5 INT's in one game. Actually 6 if not for that offsides penalty on Abraham. For everyone that harps that Eli is a pick machine....

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Even our bum hasn't thrown 5 INT's in one game. Actually 6 if not for that offsides penalty on Abraham. For everyone that harps that Eli is a pick machine....
    - Brees is a TD machine.
    - He has less career interceptions than career games played.
    - He has almost half as less ints than touchdowns in his career.

    You can't say the same for Eli.

  6. #6
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    - Brees is a TD machine.
    - He has less career interceptions than career games played.
    - He has almost half as less ints than touchdowns in his career.

    You can't say the same for Eli.
    Eli has twice as many SB's as Drew. Whats your point? I can handpick stats too.


    The point is for how much Eli is ragged on here for making dumb decisions that result in INT's, he has never thrown 5 really dumb ones in a single game.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Eli has twice as many SB's as Drew. Whats your point? I can handpick stats too.


    The point is for how much Eli is ragged on here for making dumb decisions that result in INT's, he has never thrown 5 really dumb ones in a single game.
    Keep hand picking then. This time pick stats that aren't team accolades, but instead are more directly related to QB play from snap-to-snap to prove that Eli consistently does his job better than Brees?

  8. #8
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    Keep hand picking then. This time pick stats that aren't team accolades, but instead are more directly related to QB play from snap-to-snap to prove that Eli consistently does his job better than Brees?
    Still not getting it quite. Brees is great. That's the point. Not nifty stats. Even a great player screws the pooch. We can say what we want about E, but one nice thing we can say for sure is that he hasn't thrown five picks in a game lol

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,961
    That's 7 INT's in 2 games.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  10. #10
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's 7 INT's in 2 games.
    And he didn't even have a TD in this game? How dare he!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts