+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Giants' JPP Misses Practice With Back Issue

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/30/...th-back-issue/

Excerpt: "Although Domenik Hixon, Keith Rivers, Jacquian Williams, Kenny Phillips and most others practiced (at least on an individual basis) for theNew York Giants on Friday, one noticeable absence was that of defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who rode the stationary bike during the portion of practice open to the media." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

ehh.....he has three days to feel better. he will be out there Monday night hopefully "containing" RG
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ehh.....he has three days to feel better. he will be out there Monday night hopefully "containing" RG
    He has learned that lesson
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    As a Skins fan I would never wish injury on anyone but with Trent Williams also being realy banged up & missing practice with a sprained ankle & a deep thigh bruise, this does make me feel a lil better

As a Skins fan I would never wish injury on anyone but with Trent Williams also being realy banged up & missing practice with a sprained ankle & a deep thigh bruise, this does make me feel a lil better
    You wouldnt wish injury on anyone, but it makes you feel a little better that an opposing player might be injured? Ive lost count on how many times ive seen this line. And it always sounds like BS to me.

Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-30-2012 at 02:24 PM.

What are you really thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    As a Gianst fan I certainly hope JPP lays a vicious but clean hit on Grif sending him to Walter Reed for the rest of the evening

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986Bavaro View Post
    As a Gianst fan I certainly hope JPP lays a vicious but clean hit on Grif sending him to Walter Reed for the rest of the evening
    JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol
    either way...if JPP is dancing that means RG is on the ground.....so dance away.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    Oh No! I hope he re-enacts quite a few times the Gangam style elevator scene with RGIII on the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    As a Giants fan, I wish RGIII's head would fall off.

You know ... just for a game